FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 32 of 41 First ... 223031323334 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi vegaserik,

I pushed an update for VtM The Companion yesterday, it will be released next Tuesday, it includes the Clan Logos appearing and the list in the sidebar.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Excellent!!!! Thank you. Your hard work will be put to very fun use.

The Hotfix worked perfectly! The 3 clans show up in the clans sidebar button, and can be dropped into the sheet without breaking the Banes.

However...

The Merits from the companion are not available in the Merits on the Sidebar. Is there any reason for this?

Quote Originally Posted by tedrion View Post
    The Hotfix worked perfectly! The 3 clans show up in the clans sidebar button, and can be dropped into the sheet without breaking the Banes.

However...

The Merits from the companion are not available in the Merits on the Sidebar. Is there any reason for this?
    Yep there's a reason, didn't know much about them as didn't work on that section, will look for you as I've built a new importer for VtM products so I'll have to add that there, leave it with me.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Yep there's a reason, didn't know much about them as didn't work on that section, will look for you as I've built a new importer for VtM products so I'll have to add that there, leave it with me.

Cheers,
    MBM
    As always...fantastic! Thank you.

Apologies if I missed this in the long thread.

The Merits section should be renamed to Advantages as that's what they're called in the book. Under Advantages you have Merits, Flaws, Backgrounds, & Loresheets.
    A few flaws that are associated with backgrounds are not included in the flaws section. Is there a reason for this? I've had to copy the merit in the flaws section to get them to showup in the right area.
    Examples:
    Fame>Infamy and Dark Secret
    Allies>Enemies

Missing Flaw: Status>*Notorious

I've seen mention of a Coterie tab on the Party sheet, that would be nice with sections for Domain- Chasse, Lien, & Portillon. As well as Coterie Type and Coterie Backgrounds

Thank you for the report. Are these backgrounds located in the core rulebook?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

The flaws are located in the core book. The problem with them, is that they are not listed in a separate section. They are peppered through the various listings.

Advantage Examples:

Looks Merit,
    Advantage dots: 2 Beautiful, 4 Stunning
    Flaw dots: 1 ugly, 2 repulsive

Influence Background,
    Advantage dots: 1 Well Connected, 2 Influential, 3 Entrenched, 4 Powerful, 5 Dominant
    Flaw dots: 1 Disliked, 2 Despised

I hope this helps understand where the confusion arises from.

Yes they're in the core book.

In the physical printed book they're as follows:
    Advantages P79 section title, subsections are Merits (Flaws), Backgrounds, (Loresheets)
    Allies p184 >Enemies p184 no subheading, just within the Allies text. 3rd Paragraph, "Enemies are the opposite of Allies and are taken as Flaws"
    Fame p186 > Infamy subheading p187, Dark Secret subheading p187
    Status p194> Flaw: (*) Notorious p194

Thanks @SuperTeddy!

I apologize for the delay in looking this over. I am currently finishing up an important high priority project. This may take some time to get resolved, but wanted to fill you in on why you haven't seen an update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

No worries, thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information