DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 41 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Abbreviated SPC sheets not working. You cannot roll off the ASPC sheet since the update.

Neither the ASPC or SPC sheets can be added to the combat tracker. It adds a random player character to the combat tracker instead??? Since the combat tracker and maps are linked, this is making it much harder than it should be to use maps in tactical situations.
    Last edited by Fear Grounds; February 19th, 2021 at 19:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    Abbreviated SPC sheets not working. You cannot roll off the ASPC sheet since the update.

Neither the ASPC or SPC sheets can be added to the combat tracker. It adds a random player character to the combat tracker instead??? Since the combat tracker and maps are linked, this is making it much harder than it should be to use maps in tactical situations.
    Hey,

I'll take a look at this, the various CoreRPG updates shouldn't have affected this, but obviously, something has happened.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Just pushed hot fix to at least one script error when rolling from abbreviated SPC sheets. If you include the logs next time you get an error, I can verify whether that I get the right error.
    Can you update and try again?

Also, for the SPC / ASPC drop on combat tracker; that appears to be working for me when dropping from the sidebar campaign lists to the combat tracker. What are the steps you are following when it is not working correctly?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed hot fix to at least one script error when rolling from abbreviated SPC sheets. If you include the logs next time you get an error, I can verify whether that I get the right error.
    Can you update and try again?

Also, for the SPC / ASPC drop on combat tracker; that appears to be working for me when dropping from the sidebar campaign lists to the combat tracker. What are the steps you are following when it is not working correctly?

Thanks,
    JPG
    I'm not having trouble with SPC's rolling, but the APC's are still giving some trouble. Here are the log errors I'm getting:
    [2/20/2021 5:30:54 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_characters.lua"]:566: attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)
    [2/20/2021 5:31:57 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_characters.lua"]:566: attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)
    [2/20/2021 5:32:30 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_characters.lua"]:566: attempt to index local 'rSource' (a nil value)

Just pushed another hot fix release to address that specific issue. Can you update, and let me know if there are more script errors that you are coming across?

(I'm not the developer on the ruleset; so I'm not familiar with the system or this ruleset code base. I'm just patching the script errors as you bring up.)

Thanks,
    JPG

Just updated, twice. Rolls are working, and I can add everyone to the combat tracker again.

Thank you for the quick responses and all your hard work.

seems to be working for me. thanks for the attention and work!

cheers!

I've been seeing this error when I launch the ruleset:

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actor_V5.lua"]:15: attempt to index global 'ActorHealthManager' (a nil value)

It sounds like you might have an unpacked version of the CoreRPG ruleset. Make sure that you remove any folders from the FG data folder under rulesets.

Regards,
    JPG

The most recent patch has crippled both FGC and FGU VtM5 for me. I took screenshots of the before and after.

Prepatch

Postpatch

The icons on the right have lost all artwork.
    I can no longer customize what icons show up. The GM, Play, Create, and All buttons are missing from the top of the Library.
    The various buttons in the upper section of the library are completely gone.

I'm going to try to export the PC characters and rebuild the campaign from scratch and see if that helps. Any other troubleshooting I can try?

Update: rebuilding campaign from scratch did nothing to resolve the issue.
    Last edited by tedrion; February 22nd, 2021 at 13:05.

Thread Information