DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 41 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    I have have the font issue, too. (Also in in CoC 7e.)

I just copied this piece pf text from the V5 PDF in notepad++ and change the encoding from the UTF-8 to ANSI.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Storytellers should use common sense when stacking modifiers. At some point, no amount of gilding the
    lily helps accomplish a task; likewise, characters’ basic
    gifts can carry them through seemingly dire circumstances. Consider capping modifiers at plus or minus
    2 to the Difficulty, or at three dice added or removed
    from the character’s pool. This guideline applies to
    ad hoc Storyteller modifiers, not to modifiers from
    specialties or other specific rules.
    Last edited by Onzlow; July 27th, 2020 at 21:10.

Thank you for the report. They are related to encoding of the characters in FGU. FGC is less strict and can let some through. The modules and ruleset code need to be updated.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

FGC:

Issue when trying to adjust an image grid using built in Fantasy Grounds toolbar options. See attached screenshot for details.CantAdjustGrid.jpg

The asset titled "Animalism Symbol" appears to be incorrect. Going into images shows the small image shown in the attached screenshot, and the entry shows no icon at all as in the screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-08-11 at 4.05.11 PM.png

Edit: Noticed that clicking the empty space on the Animalism reference page opens the same tiny image from the screenshot. Also fixed the screenshot attachment.

Adding that I'm also having the issue with powers populating into the collapsed lists, such as the Disciplines. They show as added in the chat but do not appear in the list. Sometimes closing the Character Disciplines and re-opening causes them to show, but other times it does not. I've found that lowering the Dots in the Discipline and re-adding them will often cause them to populate.
    Last edited by DaddieCat; August 13th, 2020 at 16:24. Reason: Additional Information.

If you make an abbreviated SPC and touch the Traits or Notes tab, the SPC bugs out, when you lock / unlock it. Giving the following error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npcmini.lua"]:31: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

Under the Library. The top section where you can activate the sidebar buttons. "Encounters" are missing.

FGU v. 4.0.0

Discipline Powers are not viewable after they are added to the PC sheet.
    Discipline.png
    Powers.png

I cannot import charcters/pregens utilizing the gree + button, it is viewable but not clickable.
    Import Character.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    FGU v. 4.0.0

Discipline Powers are not viewable after they are added to the PC sheet.
    Discipline.png
    Powers.png

I cannot import charcters/pregens utilizing the gree + button, it is viewable but not clickable.
    Import Character.PNG
    Hi GregRex,

Looking at the last issue there, are you running any other extensions at all? I've just created a new Campaign, added a character and the + button is at the bottom where I expected it to be. This is true if I then log out and then back in.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

MBM, no extensions. The green + in the bottom right works as designed for me. It's the green + in the upper right corner when I'm actually attempting to import the PC sheet. To me it looks like maybe there is an image overlay possibly blocking it?

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by GregRex View Post
    MBM, no extensions. The green + in the bottom right works as designed for me. It's the green + in the upper right corner when I'm actually attempting to import the PC sheet. To me it looks like maybe there is an image overlay possibly blocking it?

-Greg
    Hi Greg,

Confirmed, I could repeat the issue with the import. Yes the Clan Logo is over the top of the + button, that should be a simple fix.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thank you MBM, you are a legend! I may have more coming as I just picked up the ruleset and have my first session coming up.

Thread Information