DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 41 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    I was trying to roll a Attribute+Skill from a full SPC sheet.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_disciplines.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'nodeDisciplines' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_disciplines.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'nodeDisciplines' (a nil value)

I did two rolls to make sure of the Script errors.

Unable to use the "plus" for the SPCs to use combined dice pools for actions. The most errors I have gotten have involved making or using SPCs in my Stories.

I have attempted to get in touch with the developer to look at the bug you have run into.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi RavenSaint,
    I´m a bit busy this week, but it´s in my planning to fix it, among other things, from next week

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Hi RavenSaint,
    I´m a bit busy this week, but it´s in my planning to fix it, among other things, from next week
    Thank you. Stay Safe.

FGC: 3.3.10

VTM: 1.0.4

Only player

There has been a bug in the combat tracker (in the player, free client), when adding a character or SPC in the combat tracker, there is a .lua error. And the enemies that should be without "healthly" appear, appear. It only normalizes if the player restarts the client, but it appears in the new ones added.

[23.06.2020 05:07:49] Network Notice: Client ruleset download complete
    [23.06.2020 05:08:24] Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)
    [23.06.2020 05:08:24] Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)
    [23.06.2020 05:08:34] Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)
    [23.06.2020 05:08:44] Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
    [23.06.2020 05:08:44] Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
    [23.06.2020 05:08:44] Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)
    Last edited by maaleixo; June 23rd, 2020 at 12:20.

Couple of things: (just bought the v5 core and Cam book, this is 10 min of going through stuff)
    1. Any instance of dots in text are just squares.

2. the Resonance table only results in melancholy

Thanks for the reports guys, I take them into account for 1.0.5
    Pollution: I´ve been unable to reproduce it I´ve checked both in Classic and Unity, and the bullets work fine. I take a look at the font anyways, maybe it causes conflict with the same font installed in windows.

I got the font issue as well, it is specific to FGU, not FGC.
    I have it also on other rulesets (e.g. CoC 7e), it is due to recent updates on CoreRPG I think. They have recently updated the font compatibility as per patch update notes.

I have the font issue as well for special characters such as ' and dots, it is specific to FGU, not present in FGC.
    I have it also on other rulesets (e.g. CoC 7e), it is due to recent updates on CoreRPG I think. They have recently updated the font compatibility as per patch update notes.

Apparently the problem must be fixed at module/ruleset level:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-rulesets

Thread Information