STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 41 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    I too have the dice icons not matching the results bug (seems to only happen in the unity version and mostly effect 10-s on red dice).
    -After one of the updates all specializations disappeared from character sheets and have been replaced by random text from the sheet, like attribute names and predator type. Happened only to the FGU version.
    -If an NPC does not have disciplines trying to roll from the sheet throws an error (disappears after adding a discipline). This happens both on FGU and FGC
    -Modifiers remain highlighted after use but do not apply after the first roll
    -X to close character sheets is hard to click (only the upper right corner seems to work)
    -Nested Lists don't update on adding an item or opening a sheet I have to manually collapse and expand these lists multiple times (like disciplines with powers in them) until all entries are visible. Only happens on FGU
    -Some window titles are not displayed some display random text or icons (Disciplines window and Discipline Powers window). Only happens on FGU
    -Deleting an entry from the combat tracker throws an error. Happens on FGU
    Last edited by meathome; May 6th, 2020 at 19:38.

The display issues (1s and 10s dice dispaly as well as window titles) have been fixed with today's CoreRPG/FGU update (2020-05-06) - fixed reapplied without anymore rollback (2020-05-14).
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 15th, 2020 at 17:10.

Dice display issue is not fixed after update. Seemed to work on my own. As soon as player joined it occurs again. Tested on FGU.
    Some more issues:
    - Cannot add specializations to spc skills, throws font measurement error(tested on FGU)
    - Cannot add more than 2 things for rolls (for example attribute + skill + discipline does not work)
    Last edited by meathome; May 7th, 2020 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    Dice display issue is not fixed after update. Seemed to work on my own. As soon as player joined it occurs again. Tested on FGU.
    They had to roll back the fix multiple times as it was causing other more important issue.
    Bottom line this issue is not related to the ruleset but to FGU/CoreRPG and the fix will reappear when they figure out what went wrong.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 15th, 2020 at 17:11.

The fix is back... and gone again rolled back :-) Fix reapplied without anymore rollback (2020-05-14).
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 15th, 2020 at 17:11.

Screenshot (6).png
    I'm on Unity
    I have V3.3.11 Core Set
    I have V5 1.04.0 ruleset

1st problem is when I select the image and the IMAGE BUTTON client gives the image a randomized name from all categorized groups. In the screenshot attached you can see in the picture window on the right and the jpeg IMAGE NAME but in the heading of the image it says “Health” (clearly a stock image from the Vampire source-book). Please see the error in the log in the screenshot that shows up if I attempt to click on the IMAGE NAME in the heading.

2nd problem is the editing any specialties in the Skills when choosing the editing skills on a PC character sheet. Any attempt to edit the randomized text to change the
    specialty results in error.(please see image for error log)

Please advise and let me know if you have any questions.

FGC 3.3.10 / VTM5H 1.0.4

Couple of things I'm currently running into with the ruleset:

My dice rolls from any source appear to be coming up 0 or 1 and nothing else. The rolls themselves also seem to not correspond.
    In addition to this, the success setting of DN seems to apply not only a difficulty match, but a margin requirement as well. So if the DN is a 5, then not only is the success requirement 5, but unless you roll 5 successes it will still read as a failure.
    It does seem to be correctly reading the ATTR+ABL calculation to roll number of dice, but based on success count results, I believe the dice are in fact rolling at 1's or 10's and nothing else.

The Enemy flaw is not listed under flaws, though referenced in the source, (AFAICT)

Don't know if it's a bug, or just not a currently (or expected to be) implemented feature, but dragging and dropping clan / predator type / etc. references onto the page do not seem to as yet automatically fill in the information that comes associated with them. Again, may not be intended at this time or ever just kind of noting the things that caught my immediate attention my first time through fiddling with it.

As a final note, I'm not much for the code of things and so on but I'd happily be willing to offer up my time with data entry or other grunt work to help something like this continue to be developed and / or improved upon. And I'm really rooting and supporting you guys! Love the ruleset.

P.S. Secretly hope you have hopes or plans to release an oWoD ruleset conversion for this some point in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanyo990 View Post
    My dice rolls from any source appear to be coming up 0 or 1 and nothing else. The rolls themselves also seem to not correspond.
    In addition to this, the success setting of DN seems to apply not only a difficulty match, but a margin requirement as well. So if the DN is a 5, then not only is the success requirement 5, but unless you roll 5 successes it will still read as a failure.
    It does seem to be correctly reading the ATTR+ABL calculation to roll number of dice, but based on success count results, I believe the dice are in fact rolling at 1's or 10's and nothing else.
    This is the normal behavior for VtM v5 rules versus oWOD. You create your dice pool like before but the difficulty (DN) is the number of successes you must achieve. You count 1 success if the result of the d10 is 6+. 1s have an effect only on hunger dices when you fail the roll and 10s only in pairs.

So DN 5 will require 5 successes or more on the roll.

The Enemy flaw is not listed under flaws, though referenced in the source, (AFAICT)
    The "Enemy" flaw does not exist anymore in VtM v5, it has been replaced with "Adversary" under the Mawla category.

[...] dragging and dropping clan / predator type / etc. references onto the page do not seem to as yet automatically fill in the information that comes associated with them.
    Not sure which page you are refering to, but you can drag and drop the predator type onto the character sheet (upper right corner just below the token) and later click on the red dot next to it; a window will appear with the predator type information.
    An enhancement that is missing and was already requested (as it already exists in Roll20 for instance) is to get dice roll button associated with the selected predator type.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 10th, 2020 at 09:56.

FGU
    Ruleset 1.0.4

After loading tables from module the window is small and when resizing table window for better visibility of its content, the columns do not resize dynamically like in FGC.

FGU
    Ruleset 1.0.4

When exporting a module (named "VTM5TH-NewBlood.mod") including pregen characters and importing it in a new campaign I get the following error message after adding the pregen characters from the module to the new campaign and opening the character sheet:

Code:
    [5/13/2020 5:11:55 PM] [WARNING]  Error while measuring font [windowtitle]
    [5/13/2020 5:11:55 PM] [WARNING]  Error while drawing font [windowtitle]
    [5/13/2020 5:11:56 PM] [WARNING]  Frame tabs contains out-of-range values in BottomLeft.
    [5/13/2020 5:11:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Graphic: Unable to load file (ruleset/VTM5TH/tokens/Host/S_Ventrue.png) (modules/VTM5TH-NewBlood.mod)
    [5/13/2020 5:11:57 PM] [WARNING]  Frame textline contains out-of-range values in Middle.
    [5/13/2020 5:11:57 PM] [WARNING]  Error while drawing font [charitalicred]
    [5/13/2020 5:11:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Graphic: Unable to load file (ruleset/VTM5TH/tokens/Host/Disciplines/Dominate.png) (modules/VTM5TH-NewBlood.mod)
    [5/13/2020 5:11:57 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>]  Graphic: Unable to load file (ruleset/VTM5TH/tokens/Host/Disciplines/Presence.png) (modules/VTM5TH-NewBlood.mod)
    Both the clan token and the disciplines' tokens have disappeared on the character sheet.
    The associated character token does not seem to be saved during the export either.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 13th, 2020 at 16:24.

Thread Information