STAR TREK 2d20
Page 17 of 41 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    How do you add dots in skills for the SPC's?

If you look 3 posts back to number 158, I got you covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinala View Post
    FGC
    Version 1.0.1
    Bug: Merit description errors

Hey there, first of all i would like to say i am loving the module so far and starting up my first game on Wednesday which i can not wait for so well done on it! A couple of copy paste errors i noticed in the merit descriptions Camarilla contract has the description of Anarch Comrades and Discipline Affinity has the description of Day Drinker. Clan curse has the description of Branded by the Camarilla.
    FYI still present in 1.0.3

Fixed in 1.0.4
    Last edited by Naurthoron; May 15th, 2020 at 17:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechalus View Post
    Not to be a pest, and I apologize if you’ve posted this elsewhere, but do you have a target date for the next update? And if so, what will be in it?
    Iīm very busy with my real time work, but I have an update in the works (as well as the Camarilla sourcebook). I canīt give you an ETA of when can it be ready, but I will try to get some time during this month to finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Airamathesius View Post
    One Bug I have found
    1's don't show up in the dice roller properly. You can roll them, but they aren't being counted as failures rather just blank like the 2's, 3's, 4's and 5's
    1s arenīt failures in V5

Quote Originally Posted by i3ullseye View Post
    Another issue.

When you have a list open, say your skills list.... you can right click to create a new item. This works great. You can then populate that item, and it adds it to your list. This then becomes a drag and drop capable item. Still fine. A skill wont be added to the character sheet, but it does give you a way to create something custom and drop in say... Notes.

Once this item is in Notes, or Convictions (it can drop there also) or any other field really, it can still be edited in place without changing the one in the list. All as expected.

However, it seems it can never be deleted from the character sheet. There is no right click Delete option for items added in this way. Issue exists on Classic and Unity. You can hit backspace to delete the text... and if you have dragged that item multiple times into the field, it will backspace and delete all of them all the way except the top one. It leaves behind the link dot to the Skill/Item description.
    You can convert the link into regular text instead (ctral+1) and delete it. Adding custom skills to PCs and non-abbreviated NPCs is in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechalus View Post
    Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, or if it's been reported, but I'm seeing a graphical issue with the dice icons in both the Windows and Mac Unity versions.
    Attachment 32731
    Could you please give me more info to reproduce it? I did the same roll and it works fine here

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.3

Disciplines > Protean is missing the discipline symbol as token
    Attachment 33355
    Itīs already fixed. Re-load any Protean instance in your character/SPC sheets or manually add the token available in the ruleset tokens section.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Could you please give me more info to reproduce it? I did the same roll and it works fine here
    It seems the same as the one reported here. Basically in Unity any dice roll will give this appearance.
    I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    It seems the same as the one reported here. Basically in Unity any dice roll will give this appearance.
    I hope this helps.
    Oh Ok, itīs Unity. I will work in Unity soon. Sadly, Iīm experiencing some issues both with fonts and transparency PNGs. Smiteworks guys are working on the fonts issues, but I need to figure out how to export the PNG graphics to make Unity respect the background color (you probably noticed transparencies are looking "dyed" in black)

Thread Information