STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 41 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Is the issue of not being able to add abbreviated SPC's to the combat tracker also being worked on? Feels kinda critical.

Also, people are starting to use this in FGU. I know that FGC is probably the focus, but I would advice at least fix the numerous graphical issues. I mean. It looks like a Malkavian went nuts in there! *grins*

Unable to add skills in the SPCS area when building an npc

Unable to add skills in the SPCS area when building an npc
    Did you mean "add dots to skills"? If so, yes, that is not working as intended. However you can get around it, by clicking on each individual skill link and change the value there. Its rather time consuming, but doable.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Is the issue of not being able to add abbreviated SPC's to the combat tracker also being worked on? Feels kinda critical.
    Yeah, that would be really important. Hope this gets resolved soon.

When dragging a dice pool (An Ability and a Skill) to the hotkey/quick bar at the bottom of the screen, it doesn't add hunger dice properly. It rolls the correct number of dice, and checks for successes. But there are no red/bloody hunger dice included.

Also, what is the possibility of those dice being actually red instead of just having a hard to see blood splat on them? I didn't even realize this wasn't working at first because telling the dice apart wasn't very obvious.
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post

Also, people are starting to use this in FGU. I know that FGC is probably the focus, but I would advice at least fix the numerous graphical issues. I mean. It looks like a Malkavian went nuts in there! *grins*
    Both are top priorities

There doesn't seem to be a way to add a specialty to SPC skills. Is this intentionally?

Not really a bug as much as a question or suggestion. Is there anyway of adding a remorse roll beside humanity, for removing stains?

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Grounds View Post
    Not really a bug as much as a question or suggestion. Is there anyway of adding a remorse roll beside humanity, for removing stains?
    Yes, I would like the same functionality to deal with stains and humanity.

Fantastic work on the updates. I know Unity likely isn't a priority at this point, but I wanted to post any issues I found there also. Below is a picture illustrating some of the die rolling issues. The blood dice are now red, which is a huge improvement. But the actual symbols on the dice don't seem to be a transparent image.

Also, dice pools work fine..... unless they are dragged down to a hotkey. In the pic below, the large rolled pool with no blood dice was rolled off the F3 key, instead of by dragging or clicking from a skill+attribute.

VTM_Rolls.png
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

Thread Information