Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 13 of 24 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
  1. #121
    Some news about the fixes: besides I would need he code-magic of MadBeardMan for a couple of fixes, all the 2nd wave fixes are done now. I will take a look at the missing ones and list of suggestions of the 1st wave this (european) evening.

  2. #122
    Just noticed that the Flaw of Enemy (Opposite of the Background Merit) does not appear to be listed in the Flaws.

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vendsyssel (Denmark)
    Posts
    725
    FGC. V 1.0.2.

    If you make a brand new campaign, you cannot roll dice from the SPC-sheet without first entering the traits tab. You get the following error:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_disciplines.lua"]:27: attempt to index local 'nodeDisciplines' (a nil value)

    I missed this earlier, because I made a template with some notes on it, and just made copies of that. That works fine. But if I make a stock new spc, I need to enter the traits tab, or the error will occur.

    And in case I forgot earlier: One can only add dots to skills on SPC's by clicking the link of every individual skill. That is hopefully not intentional.
    Last edited by viresanimi; March 13th, 2020 at 15:37.

  4. #124
    FGC ruleset v1.0.2
    In Reference Manual / Advanced Systems / Additional Conflict Options : "Maneuver" text is repeated twice and "Block" text section is missing.

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vendsyssel (Denmark)
    Posts
    725
    FGC, v. 1.0.2

    Making a new abbreviated SPC. When locking it, I get this error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npcmini.lua"]:31: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

    Abbreviated SPC's cannot be added to the combat tracker. (I made brand new ones, from scratch).


    Suggestion: SPC's cannot be shared so players can roll their dicepools without getting errors. Since kindred sometimes might have minions that work for them or even fight for them, it would be nice for the players to controls them. The option to share them would be nice (normal SPC sheets or abbreviated).

    Suggestion: Under the ritual sections on the various sheets, I would suggest that there would be added 5 collapsable lists (like disciplines). 1 for each level of rituals, and have any ritual in each list be sorted by alphabetically. This, I feel, would help to easily keep track of rituals.
    Last edited by viresanimi; March 14th, 2020 at 05:21.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    FGC, v. 1.0.2

    Making a new abbreviated SPC. When locking it, I get this error:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/npcmini.lua"]:31: attempt to call field 'update' (a nil value)

    Abbreviated SPC's cannot be added to the combat tracker. (I made brand new ones, from scratch).
    Were you able to edit the exceptional dice pools when you made them from scratch? I made an abreviated SPC from scratch and cannot edit the exceptional dice pools section. FGC, vtm5th v. 1.0.2

    I figured it out. I had to right-click and select "Create Item."
    Last edited by Mokiyama; March 15th, 2020 at 04:58.

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vendsyssel (Denmark)
    Posts
    725
    I figured it out. I had to right-click and select "Create Item."
    Indeed. Making one isn't the issue here. Using it, is. *smile*

  8. #128
    Product: FGC
    Version: v.3.3.10

    Bug: SPCS cannot have their skills increased

    Reproduce Steps:
    • Create a new SPC
    • Open SPC's character sheet
    • Click to increase Skill - nothing happens


    Additional Notes: I am able to increase Attributes without issue, simply by clicking on the empty dots, as expected. When I attempt to do the same with skills, nothing happens. I suspect there might be some bug wherein the skills are locked. I notice that, for Characters, there is a gear icon one must click on in order to adjust attributes and skills, but this is NOT the case for SPCs. Perhaps whatever locks Character skills from being updated by clicking on empty dots is erroneously being applies to the SPC Skills box?

    Screenshot: Shows that I was able to increase Attributes, but not Skills
    Attachment 32255

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralamil View Post
    Product: FGC
    Version: v.3.3.10

    Bug: SPCS cannot have their skills increased

    Reproduce Steps:
    • Create a new SPC
    • Open SPC's character sheet
    • Click to increase Skill - nothing happens


    Additional Notes: I am able to increase Attributes without issue, simply by clicking on the empty dots, as expected. When I attempt to do the same with skills, nothing happens. I suspect there might be some bug wherein the skills are locked. I notice that, for Characters, there is a gear icon one must click on in order to adjust attributes and skills, but this is NOT the case for SPCs. Perhaps whatever locks Character skills from being updated by clicking on empty dots is erroneously being applies to the SPC Skills box?

    Screenshot: Shows that I was able to increase Attributes, but not Skills
    Attachment 32255
    You can enter in the skill instance of the SPC and increase the skill value there. I plan to add the "edit attributes" and "edit skills" buttons to the SPC sheet for next update.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    You can enter in the skill instance of the SPC and increase the skill value there. I plan to add the "edit attributes" and "edit skills" buttons to the SPC sheet for next update.
    Oh, awesome! Thank you for the quick reply!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in