FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 41 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by RageArmor View Post
    Thanks again for the reply.

For now i will just have to figure something out on my end for how i am going to handle the Ancient Second Gen, and primogen. As the story i had been working on for years heavily involves at-least two of the second gen (and depending on the actions of the party may also heavily involve the primogen.)

Can't wait to see what is to come. As a follow up question, if i were to create a module that includes the other clans (not camarilla) would it be okay to put it here in fantasy grounds, at-least until an official module is made for those extra clans.
    If those are not official (such as Salubri, or even Tzimisce or Ravnos) I think itīs OK. I suppose thereīre copyright problems if you publish clans such as Lasombra or Banu Haqim. You can of course create the entries for your personal use.

Just now Iīm working on the Camarilla ref manual

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    If those are not official (such as Salubri, or even Tzimisce or Ravnos) I think itīs OK. I suppose thereīre copyright problems if you publish clans such as Lasombra or Banu Haqim. You can of course create the entries for your personal use.

Alright, For now i will just post a module that includes my two custom clans and leave the rest of the official ones for my personal use. Thanks.

Edit: Found new bug. You can not resize certain windows. Seems to be the Character sheets, and the Clan sheets (like the window that opens when you click on brujah that you can't resize)

Edit 2: I am working on the disciplines for one of the clans that i trying to add in, and i just noticed that within all the disciplines nothing happens when you click on the things under powers.
    Last edited by RageArmor; March 11th, 2020 at 12:18.
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Thanks again for the reply.

For now i will just have to figure something out on my end for how i am going to handle the Ancient Second Gen, and primogen. As the story i had been working on for years heavily involves at-least two of the second gen (and depending on the actions of the party may also heavily involve the primogen.)

Can't wait to see what is to come. As a follow up question, if i were to create a module that includes the other clans (not camarilla) would it be okay to put it here in fantasy grounds, at-least until an official module is made for those extra clans.
    It seems like all ancient kindred in the new edition has 5 or below traits. Mithras has a stat block in the new adventure book - The Fall of London - and his stats seem pretty low for who he is. It's the same with Queen Anne and a few other notably powerful characters. In previous editions, they were far more powerful. Alternatively, if you think a character should have more dots in an attribute or skill, you can manually roll the dice.

As to adding other clans, I've already added the Lasombra and Oblivion discipline to my campaign, for personal use in my campaign. I've even made the logos. The source for that is the new edition of Chicago by Night.

Luthbel, I've manually added the Lasombra and Oblivion discipline in my own campaign as one of my players is a Lasombra - don't worry it's for personal use, I won't be sharing it - But I did have a question for you:

I made my own tokens for the Lasombra and Oblivion discipline and added them to the entries. However, the Lasombra token doesn't show up on the character sheet like the other clans logos do. Does that have to do with internal coding? or is there a way I can make it show up as opposed to the Anhk?

FGC ruleset 1.02

I get this console message when I open the Traits tab from a SPC

Code:
    Script Error: [string "charsheet_disciplineitem:powers"]:1: createWindow: Unable to create window
    Script Error: [string "charsheet_disciplineitem:powers"]:1: createWindow: Unable to create window

And the Protean Icon has disappeared...
    Last edited by Vackipleur; March 11th, 2020 at 13:16.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWolf View Post
    Luthbel, I've manually added the Lasombra and Oblivion discipline in my own campaign as one of my players is a Lasombra - don't worry it's for personal use, I won't be sharing it - But I did have a question for you:

I made my own tokens for the Lasombra and Oblivion discipline and added them to the entries. However, the Lasombra token doesn't show up on the character sheet like the other clans logos do. Does that have to do with internal coding? or is there a way I can make it show up as opposed to the Anhk?
    Yep, thatīs internal coding. Those clans will be available in the core ruleset when the books are ready. By now, no news of Chicago by Night, so Iīm not sure about Lasombra. But Camarilla and Anarchs are confirmed, so Banu Haqim and the Ministry logos will be available soon

Yep, thatīs internal coding. Those clans will be available in the core ruleset when the books are ready. By now, no news of Chicago by Night, so Iīm not sure about Lasombra. But Camarilla and Anarchs are confirmed, so Banu Haqim and the Ministry logos will be available soon
    Okay, that's not a problem. Was just something I thought I'd ask about. Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Halaku View Post
    Ok while a new V20 ruleset would be cool I do think it would be nice to be able to customise the skills characters can have in v5. Just a suggestion to the devs.
    You can change the name and description of the skills in each skill window. Eventually, we will take a closer look at that, because adding skills now donīt categorize them as "physical, social or mental"

Thanks for the reply.
    I do mean being able to more easily mark on the character sheet for lower generation stats, like say a generation 7 vampire picking up rank 6 attribute, skill, and or discipline. So thank you for already having took that into consideration. For now i will just have to make sure i keep notes of what the stats are actually set at. (the campaign i am going to be running has a couple second gen vampires in it)
    A way to "hack" the ruleset without needing to reflect traits bigger than 5 may be to create "dummy" merits with additional dice

Alright, For now i will just post a module that includes my two custom clans and leave the rest of the official ones for my personal use. Thanks.

Edit: Found new bug. You can not resize certain windows. Seems to be the Character sheets, and the Clan sheets (like the window that opens when you click on brujah that you can't resize)

Edit 2: I am working on the disciplines for one of the clans that i trying to add in, and i just noticed that within all the disciplines nothing happens when you click on the things under powers.
    Iīm studying how to better resize pc and spc sheets. Due to the closed skills and attributes windows, itīs hard to define wich sub-windows should autp-resize without leaving a lot of dead space below skills.
    In the other hand, you can add powers to the levels fields in the discipline sheets by drag-and-drop from the reference table or library menu, or you can create custom powers on the fly by right-clicking and adding the power with the radial menu.

Thread Information