DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 33 of 41 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    First I must apologize because I can't access any FG wiki about this ruleset and probably is a question that has been asked a thousand times.

I can't assing any turn order to the characters in the CT:
    - Wen I do a Right click in the menu button and select "Turn order" I can only "reset". But there is nothing to reset.
    - I also tried to grab the characters in the CT with no success.

The fact that there is a "Reset" button sugest that i can arrange a turn order, but I cannot see how.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbiales View Post
    First I must apologize because I can't access any FG wiki about this ruleset and probably is a question that has been asked a thousand times.

I can't assing any turn order to the characters in the CT:
    - Wen I do a Right click in the menu button and select "Turn order" I can only "reset". But there is nothing to reset.
    - I also tried to grab the characters in the CT with no success.

The fact that there is a "Reset" button sugest that i can arrange a turn order, but I cannot see how.
    Welcome Turbiales

1) Click on the options menu in the upper right corner of the screen(the gears icon). Under Game(GM) you will see the option for Initiative Method. Select "Init Order" and close the options menu. This creates a blank box in each characters entry in the combat tracker.

Open the Combat tracker, and now you will see the box listed under the heading Order. Click inside the box and enter the character's initiative score. The characters will be sorted with highest initiative at the top, in descending order.

2) When you click the left side of the combat tracker, on one of the dots marking each character, you will see a marking arrow appear. This arrow shows who's turn it is currently. Players then click the arrow down button, in left lower corner, to end their turn so the next player can begin their turn.

Every time the marking arrow moves back to the top of the initiative order, the combat tracker increases the round number by one.

When you click the CT Menu, select turn order, and click reset:
    The round counter resets to round 1.
    The who has initiative marker is removed from side of the combat tracker.

3) You can left click on a Characters token in the CT and drag it onto a map, or you can grab all friendly tokens by clicking and dragging the green face at the bottom of the CT. Neutral characters can be dragged with the yellow face, and enemies with the red one.

If you want to look at a player's character sheet: from the CT click the red dot on the right side of their character entry. Or click the player's portrait floating above the chatbox.

If this does not answer your questions, just let us know. We are a pretty helpful group.

Hello I am using FGU and Vtm version Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) when I load the campaigns none of the attributes have anything labeled. you can see the dots and the plus sign but none of the attribute names.FGVTMsheet.png

Quote Originally Posted by Draino View Post
    Hello I am using FGU and Vtm version Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) when I load the campaigns none of the attributes have anything labeled. you can see the dots and the plus sign but none of the attribute names.FGVTMsheet.png
    Draino,

From the screenshot you shared it looks like you have a theme loaded. Themes are a type of extension in Fantasy Grounds. Disable all themes and try loading the VTM ruleset again.

This will likely make everything readable once again.

That would be my answer as well as it looks like the FGU light theme. I will inform Josh about this and see if we can get it sorted for that theme.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Draino View Post
    Yep, the theme. If you look closely the attributes are still there, just written in white and thus VERY hard to see.

This ruleset just keeps on giving with the strangest bugs!

So. FGU. Latest update.

Combat tracker / encounter issue: If you make an encounter using Abbreviated SPC's (ASPC) and use the button at the bottom of the encounter to add the ASPC's to the combat tracker, all of the ASPC sheets are now empty normal SPC sheets (on the combat tracker that is). I suspect links are broken somewhere.
    For clarification, if you just add an ASPC from a list, it works fine. It is specifically when you use an encounter to add ASPC's, they turn into SPC's.

Oh and linking stuff dosn't work half the time, and the need to press a window or the desktop to move / link things is utter garbage for a user. But that is a general FGU thing and really needs some attention. Can we just have the classic user experience back please?

Good catch, I honestly didn't even notice the ASPCs or the Encounter button before. I had just been adding them and making multiples in the CT if I needed. I could reproduce the bug as you indicated.

I do believe that the Encounter button started to work, after I had a private conversation with Superteddy, where I explained that that specific button, would open the Story tab. I think it has been there from day one.

Not even the weirdest thing I reported at that time. Showing him how to make a charactersheet, by dragging at a certain point on an SPC sheet was kind of priceless, cause he was absolutely stunned that that could happen. hee hee!

Keep up the good work folks.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    This ruleset just keeps on giving with the strangest bugs!

So. FGU. Latest update.

Combat tracker / encounter issue: If you make an encounter using Abbreviated SPC's (ASPC) and use the button at the bottom of the encounter to add the ASPC's to the combat tracker, all of the ASPC sheets are now empty normal SPC sheets (on the combat tracker that is). I suspect links are broken somewhere.
    For clarification, if you just add an ASPC from a list, it works fine. It is specifically when you use an encounter to add ASPC's, they turn into SPC's.

Oh and linking stuff dosn't work half the time, and the need to press a window or the desktop to move / link things is utter garbage for a user. But that is a general FGU thing and really needs some attention. Can we just have the classic user experience back please?
    A fix will be incoming with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information