DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 41 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Thank you. That was very helpful.
    Do you know anything about how to fix the individual powers for a Discipline?

Quote Originally Posted by EtrnalNyt View Post
    Thank you. That was very helpful.
    Do you know anything about how to fix the individual powers for a Discipline?
    What do you mean?

For Disciplines you have to drop them into the Disciplines area then click the red circle to the left to open the Discipline so that you can drop the powers into it. I am assuming you are talking about where the powers show up?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blittlepage View Post
    When I select "V5-All Rules" in the Campaign Setup, the Module Set Load window opens and shows that I do not have the Vampire Player's Reference installed. There is a shopping cart with a link to the page where I purchased the rules but nothing there about the missing module.

Is this module necessary for play? Is it something that should have come with the initial purchase of the Vampire the Masquerade ruleset?

bl
    The official version is only available as a purchase. The ruleset will be listed as VTM5TH

FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.1

If you add a modifier (+1/+2/-1 or -2) to a roll, you completely remove the hunger dice (they become plain dice).

Can't import a character to the Character Selection. You have the message in chat but no character appears.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The official version is only available as a purchase. The ruleset will be listed as VTM5TH
    The Official version of the Vampire Player's Reference?

Is that a thing and where do I purchase it?

bl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blittlepage View Post
    The Official version of the Vampire Player's Reference?

Is that a thing and where do I purchase it?

bl
    This purchase includes the core rulebook and the ruleset to run it with. Future products will be made compatible with this ruleset.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....php?id=VTM5TH

FGC, v1.0.1

when clicking the category buttons in the skills menu (Physical, Social, Mental) the following error shows, and the resulting window contains no skills.
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist.lua"]:255: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Annotation 2020-03-04 175431.jpg

Can I just say this ruleset is amazing! I know this is a bug reporting forum with people bashing the ruleset because of minor bugs and lack of knowing how to use it but i love it. Thank you Smiteworks for making this possible and the developers who brought it into Fantasy Grounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Erelon View Post
    FGC, v1.0.1

when clicking the category buttons in the skills menu (Physical, Social, Mental) the following error shows, and the resulting window contains no skills.

Annotation 2020-03-04 175431.jpg
    Did you load the ruleset in the library from the modules window?

Thread Information