DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 27 of 41 First ... 17252627282937 ... Last

The icons on the right have lost all artwork.
    I can no longer customize what icons show up. The GM, Play, Create, and All buttons are missing from the top of the Library.
    The various buttons in the upper section of the library are completely gone.
    The icons are gone in favour of text buttons. You now configure them from your options menu.

This is not a bug and is part of the new update that recently into the LIVE build.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post576329

You can add sidebar buttons by going to Options > Sidebar and selecting the buttons you wish to see on the side.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    This is not a bug and is part of the new update that recently into the LIVE build.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post576329

You can add sidebar buttons by going to Options > Sidebar and selecting the buttons you wish to see on the side.
    I just read through this on the main forums after realizing my other games have the same thingy going on. That's a huge change. I'll miss the art LOL

Thank you.

Fantasy Grounds Classic-VTM5TH Ruleset-Fully updated
    No themes or extensions used...

Errors reported on player's client when adding any SPC or Abreviated SPC to the combat tracker. Players cannot see the tokens for said SPC or ASPC either. If you replace the default VTM Ruleset token with any other token, this error does not happen and the tokens are visible to all.

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:28: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)
    Network Warning: Download error for file 'ruleset/VTM5TH/tokens/tokens/Host/Letters/C.png'; HTTP/1.1 404 NOT FOUND; Retrying.
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (label_init) in windowclass (combattracker_client)

No errors reported on host client.
    Last edited by Fear Grounds; March 4th, 2021 at 16:12. Reason: Clarification

I've searched everywhere and I can't find a way to edit the Advantage section any PC. Can't delete any added advange other then reducing the value to zero. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Myandreth View Post
    I've searched everywhere and I can't find a way to edit the Advantage section any PC. Can't delete any added advange other then reducing the value to zero. Am I missing something?
    Welcome Myandreth,

To add advantages drag and drop them on the character sheet in the attribute area.

To remove a merit of any type, right click on the merit in question. In the radial menu select delete item(skull and crossbones)

Hope this helps

Hi! I was trying to create a campaign and i get this error:

[3/21/2021 12:49:14 AM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 66.53401 - VTM5TH
    [3/21/2021 12:49:14 AM] MEASURE: EXTENSIONS LOAD - 0.0030004 - 0
    [3/21/2021 12:49:17 AM] MEASURE: MODULE LIST BUILD - 3.1065283 - 22
    [3/21/2021 12:49:18 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH IMAGE ASSETS - 0.4592474
    [3/21/2021 12:49:18 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH PORTRAIT ASSETS - 0.1980047
    [3/21/2021 12:49:18 AM] MEASURE: REFRESH TOKEN ASSETS - 0.2509937
    [3/21/2021 12:49:18 AM] MEASURE: ASSET LIST BUILD - 0.9082458
    [3/21/2021 12:49:20 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (VTM5TH) () (campaign/scripts/list_viewers.lua)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:20 AM] [WARNING] Could not load script file (VTM5TH) () (campaign/scripts/list_viewers.lua)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 1 - 74.0320126
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] s'DesktopManager.showDockTitleText: Deprecated on 2021-02-01'
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] s'DesktopManager.setDockTitleFont: Deprecated on 2021-02-01'
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] s'DesktopManager.setDockTitleFrame: Deprecated on 2021-02-01'
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] s'DesktopManager.setDockTitlePosition: Deprecated on 2021-02-01'
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] s'DesktopManager.setDockIconSizeAndSpacing: Deprecated on 2021-02-01'
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] [ERROR] Attempt to instantiate missing window class (identitylist)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "desktop/scripts/characterlist.lua"]:30: attempt to index global 'button_lock' (a nil value)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:432: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:22 AM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:386: attempt to call field 'setData' (a nil value)
    [3/21/2021 12:49:23 AM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Middle.
    [3/21/2021 12:49:23 AM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Right.

when it finally open i cant press any menu button or do anything. A month ago i try to create a campaign and had no problem doing it,

Nymlock,

I don't see VTM in your account; so that might be part of the issue?

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Nymlock,

I don't see VTM in your account; so that might be part of the issue?

Regards,
    JPG
    I don´t understand, you mean the official book? If you mean that, FG come with the rulesets, so i should at least get FG up and running so i can press a button (which i can't)

By the way, i am not running any extensions at the moment
    Last edited by Nymlock; March 21st, 2021 at 12:24.

Hi Nymlock,

You are running an older version of the ruleset as those errors are to to do with the recent CoreRPG updates. Make sure you've updated everything.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information