DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 41 First ... 3038394041 Last
    Good morning,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I have an issue. I would like to leave work to put some time in on my Vampire fantasy ground campaign, but I am kinda stuck here.

P.S. That's my way of saying thanks for addressing all the items so quickly. If you can do that, then maybe you can fix my little problem...

Sorry, all out of sick notes
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I just got the main book, but I have been using FG and FGU for many years. I create a new campaign with the Dark Theme and there were a lot of missing text. Like all of the skill names. I changed to light, and they are there. is this a bug that will be fixed? I like the Dark better. I mean.. it IS Vampires!

Blog Entries
    Can you upload a pic of what you are seeing?

Have you also tried it with the default theme (no theme eyed)?

The issue lies likely with the Theme not the ruleset as this occurs only when applying the theme.
    Untitled.jpg
    Font/Color should probably be checked and changed.

Yes, that is the font being changed to what would it expect to be a darker background on the character sheet. I'll pass this along to the theme curator.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Double Post
    Last edited by Raific; October 9th, 2022 at 02:49.

Yup was seeing on the dark theme. Tnx @Naurthoron
    Default Theme works fine also.

Just pushed hot fix update to fix editing of health/willpower boxes on PC/NPC sheets with the new update.

Regards,
    JPG

Well, it fixed the Health and Willpower Trackers, but seems to have broken humanity. Even in the edit menu, a character's humanity is entirely invisible. It still functions correctly for Frenzy checks, but as is Humanity is essentially locked and unusable. Invisible Humanity.JPG

This is basically a portion of the game that's unplayable in FG at the moment, as it has to be tracked somewhere else than the program. This also seems to affect SPC sheets, though it's rare that a ST actively tracks their humanity like players do.

Thread Information