STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 41 First ... 2345614 ... Last

If you shift click on a link, to share it with your players, the link icon reverts back to standard green CoreRPG dragon box icon. Can we have a green dot please?

BTW. I incorrectly reported that you can access a couple of text fields under the Notes tab of the SPC-sheets (if you click on the background), if they were unlocked. This is not true. You can access them even if the SPC-sheet is locked!

In the referene manual:
    Disciplines -> Auspex: Heightened Senses appear twice in a row.
    Disciplines -> Blood Sorcery: Corrosive Vitae appear twice in a row.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.4

Looks like the ruleset is missing everything about coteries (backgrounds, merits & flaws, domain, haven...)
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 14:43.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.1 - fixed in 1.0.2

The ruleset is missing some way to access quickly the information tables from the Reference Manual.
    The Reference Manual does not allow to directly find through search information tables available in the Storyteller's screen such as: armor, weapon damage, crippling injury, ranged combat...
    It would be nice to be able to access those in a more straightforward manner.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; March 19th, 2020 at 01:25.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.4

When rolling backgrounds + attribute, or single attribute, it counts twice the attribute to create the dice pool.

NOTE: Only attribute + discipline has been fixed in 1.0.2.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 19:28.

FGU
    Ruleset version 1.0.1 - fixed in 1.0.2

Adding any type of advantages to a character sheet is taken into consideration in the chat log, but does not appear in the advantages/type window in the character sheet.
    Last edited by Naurthoron; March 19th, 2020 at 01:27.

FGU/FGC
    Ruleset version 1.0.4

Antagonistic merits/backgrounds and flaws that should not coexist are allowed by the ruleset (e.g. Resources / Destitute, unboundable / blood junkie, repulsive / beautiful, etc.)
    Last edited by Naurthoron; April 29th, 2020 at 14:50.

Had a test of the system this evening and this came up:

If you change your health total (with CTRL+mousewheel) because you have more health than your stamina + 3 (due to Resillience), it constantly resets to the default value. We could not identify a specific trigger for this, but seemed mostly like something that would eventually happen. And often! This happens both on charactersheets and on npc sheets.

Perhaps lift the modifiers option you can use in Savage Worlds on derived stats by right clicking?

I was also told that the moment I used the "Add encounter to combat tracker" button, players received error messages. Forgot to ask for them. Sorry.

Maybe I am missing something as I am rather new to Fantasy Grounds but I do not see a way to alter Generation and it does not seem possible to add the individual powers to a Discipline. Example - Auspex 1 with Heightened Senses as the level 1 power.

Quote Originally Posted by EtrnalNyt View Post
    Maybe I am missing something as I am rather new to Fantasy Grounds but I do not see a way to alter Generation and it does not seem possible to add the individual powers to a Discipline. Example - Auspex 1 with Heightened Senses as the level 1 power.
    You can click on the generation and type the number, or mouse-over, CTRL+mousewheel to change the number
    Last edited by Jonin; March 4th, 2020 at 02:19.

When I select "V5-All Rules" in the Campaign Setup, the Module Set Load window opens and shows that I do not have the Vampire Player's Reference installed. There is a shopping cart with a link to the page where I purchased the rules but nothing there about the missing module.

Is this module necessary for play? Is it something that should have come with the initial purchase of the Vampire the Masquerade ruleset?

bl

Thread Information