5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdog View Post
    I cant be the only one unhappy with this approach. Click and dragging the mouse as normal barely works and typically unselects the text as often as it selects it and only works if there are no combat values like "Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit".
    I've had issues with the selection method in those boxes. You're not the only one.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Just curious - why are you copying from that field? To I understand.
    For me, from one npc to another or powers (or sections within) with similar functions/different triggers within the same NPC.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    For me, from one npc to another or powers (or sections within) with similar functions/different triggers within the same NPC.
    Yep, this. That is until we get drag and drop traits! I just dream of the days when all actions etc have library entries of their own that I can just drag into a PC or NPC and have it added to the stat block

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for the thread, helped me immensely. My complaint about Ctrl+A, there's no feedback any selection has been made. No blue highlight on the selected text. So how was I to know that Ctrl+A actually did anything? After reading this I took it on faith text was selected, and sure enough Ctrl+C , Ctrl+V worked.

However, like LordEntrails, I too prefer if all these NPC traits & actions were draggable from their own library lists. I guess many actions should be draggable from Items. e.g. A Shortsword is not an action, it's a weapon. GM should be able to drag the weapon from the item list onto the unlocked NPC's Actions section, and FG should populate "Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage." as the action, with "Shortsword" as the label.

Thread Information