STAR TREK 2d20

Token quality vs Image quality

Hi, i have a problem playing CoCv7. When i put a player token on a map the quality of it is very low res. The portrait is fine though and the token put on the desk is fine too.
    On the image you can see a mustache guy in "hi resolution" (NPC) and, below, the PC in "low resolution". You can also see the token put on the desk and the portrait + token on the PC sheet.
    thanks for your help.
    FantasyGrounds_FxjEiqBV5k.png
    Last edited by Egheal; March 1st, 2020 at 09:48.

Some questions for you:

* Are you running CallOfCthulhu (6E) or CoC7E (7E) ruleset?
    * Is this a token automatically built from a portrait, or a separately defined token? (Assuming portrait token from your statements, but want to be sure.)
    * Are you running in the current version of FG, or running the playtest version of FGU?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thanks for your respons. Yes i use the 7e ruleset. it does the same thing in FGU but i currently use FGC. And yes it is a token built from the portrait. I don't know how to insert a token in the token space of the character sheet otherwise.

i also tried with a new v7 campaign, no extension used. Same problem.
    Last edited by Egheal; March 1st, 2020 at 14:02.

Blog Entries
    That is not using any of the default themes for 7E that I can tell?
    What is the size of your grid in pixels?
    Have you tried releasing the token scale and then removing all tokens and adding them back on?

Thanks Damned, i use a theme i created myself, but there was the problem without it. In fact i just managed to resolve the mystery : I tried to put a Darkwoulfes token on the image of the combat tracker's token : it worked. Then, after replacing all the pc tokens in the combat tracker it work perfectly. Case solved !
    FantasyGrounds_VsiNx3R5B3.png
    Last edited by Egheal; March 1st, 2020 at 14:29.

Starting the Peru prologue of the Masks of Nyarlathotep... So far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhunt3r View Post
    Thanks Damned, i use a theme i created myself, but there was the problem without it. In fact i just managed to resolve the mystery : I tried to put a Darkwoulfes token on the image of the combat tracker's token : it worked. Then, after replacing all the pc tokens in the combat tracker it work perfectly. Case solved !
    FantasyGrounds_VsiNx3R5B3.png
    Yeah, the token on the PC sheet is first created based off the portrait - but it it created with a (relatively) low resolution. Which can look less than optimal if the grid size is 100 pixels or more.

You can replace this on the PC sheet by dragging a token to the token field - then remove and add the PC to the combat tracker. Or, after the PC is added to the combat tracker, drag a token to the token field on the combat tracker.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 1st, 2020 at 20:13.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for this great explanation Trenloe !

Thread Information