FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP to for a New Adventure

Looking for a couple mature players to build a party. I hope to play weekly or bi-monthly, starting at 7:00pm (the actual day will be determined when I put together a group), and ending 10-11pm, Eastern US time.
    FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central (EST -5)
    Day of week and time: to be decided 7PM - 3-4 hours, depends on session.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, Bi Monthly

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70 - aren't heavy on the roleplaying
    Number of Players in game needed: 2-4
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 Per PHB
    Character restrictions: No evil characters

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Character Creation:

1. Stats - Roll 4d6, take the best 3 rolls. May re-roll one full stat.
    2. Any races, classes, backgrounds from PHB are allowed. Other content per DM approval.
    3. All characters will start at level 1
    4. If a character dies, the player whose character died will be allowed to create a new one at a level that is the party average (rounded down)
    5. HP take average

Wanting to start up ASAP.

Thanks

Interested in joining, prefer Fri or Sat, but possible to do on Wed or Thurs, Unable to play Mon or Tues. Experience as Cleric, Warlock, Fighter, and Rogue have played Wizard and Druid but mostly in one/two shots. Willing to balance party composition if others have hard class limits. Roll chars prior to start, or day 0 char creation?

Just picked up FG and looking to Start my first Campaign ! ( havent played since 2e ) I'm very interested in weekly play especially if we can meet up on weekends or start a little laer as i live in MST or -7 gmt

Just got fg I have phb zanathars guide to everything players and looking to jump into a campaign

Hey there!

I'm down to join and play a campaign. I can do every sunday at that time slot. I have ultimate edition subscription for FG. Let me know if there is still a slot available via PM or message me on discord WookieFurRug#5479

Thread Information