5E Character Create Playlist

Cant connect to host

hi all,

I have always been able to join my DM's game and now I can't. I get the message "Could not connect to host. Check your network settings and verify the host address."

the information is all accurate its the same as what I have used before. Any ideas on what is doing this?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Good Day and Welcome Buffasnore
    Sorry to hear you are having problems, there are lots of extremely helpful people here.
    I would start by asking the GM if anyone else can connect, it might be on their side. I get that message when I try to connect and the GM does not have the server open.
    If other people cannot connect is the GM getting a "Success" when running a Connection Test? (Sometimes if there is an update to Windows it can change settings.) If they are not, they should check the "House of Healing" here on the forums, lots of great info there.

I hope you get it figured out soon.

I'm his GM and 3 other players can connect fine. He hasn't been able to connect for two weeks after moving. He was able to connect the 1st week at the new place but hasn't since. I get no message he is trying to connect. He has Comcast. I had him check his Xfi app to see if it was shadow banning me, as I have had to unblock all my players being shadow banned by Comcast. His antivirus is Bitdefender. He is using Windows 10. I will have him post to support.

This may have something to do with it

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-XFinity-Users
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information