STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hi sciencephile,

I just coordinate Hero Lab sheets manually with FG all of the time anyways. What I was wondering is if you could drag the Archmage into the character area and thus have access to the entry itself, rather than adjust the character: does that make sense?

There's no way to handle it in Fantasy Grounds without some level of adjustment happening to the character. You can access all the character information in written form by using the reference manual. All the path abilities (base and tier information) are special abilities. I am adding the classes that gives the base path abilities and the mythic class abilities. You will still have to access the Special Abilities tab to select specific path abilities. The automation will be a lot better than before but there is no way to make it 100% complete due to limitations.

If it helps, I don't think the character adjustment required will be all that drastic or time intensive.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Okay - thanks for your time. Totally love the FG virtual environment for PFRPG!

Hi Fionavar,

I have created the classes and checked the code back in. There is a chance that it is early enough for this change to hit next Tuesday's production update but I cannot guarantee that it will make it for this go-around. Worst case scenario, it you should see the update by the following Tuesday.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

Hi there,

Looking over the implementation of the Mythic Paths in the official module I noticed that they are setup as Prestige Paths. All good so far. However, they seem to include things such as skills, Hit Die rolls, BAB and Saving Throw improvements (and in the case of Archmage and Hierophant a table suggesting +1 level of spell-casting class) like other Prestige Classes.

Unless I am seriously mistaken none of these should be added as Mythic Tiers are gained. Each path does give a fixed HP increase at each tier but that is all. So, I made copies of the Paths from the official module and adjusted them by removing the elements that shouldn't be improving with Tier advancement.

Anyway, I'm including the updated path/classes if you want to use them in your official module.
    Archmage Original.png
    Archmage Updated.png
    Archmage Original 2.png
    Archmage Updated 2.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi mozmonar,

Thanks for the report. You are correct and it can be done manually as you have done, the development was done using a required development tool. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow for blank values and is made to output as a normal class or prestige class does. Mythic classes were something new and I had to do my best to work around the restrictions.

I do have other requests for improvements to the development tool in the system and will request this too so it can be fixed in the future. However, that won't happen real soon due to trying to get Unity running and out of beta.

Thank you for your patience.

Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi mozmonar,

Thanks for the report. You are correct and it can be done manually as you have done, the development was done using a required development tool. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow for blank values and is made to output as a normal class or prestige class does. Mythic classes were something new and I had to do my best to work around the restrictions.

I do have other requests for improvements to the development tool in the system and will request this too so it can be fixed in the future. However, that won't happen real soon due to trying to get Unity running and out of beta.

Thank you for your patience.
    Hey, no worries. I was just offering the manually edited classes if you wanted to save any duplication of effort. If that's not possible I understand.

Thread Information