5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP 1-2 for ongoing Tyranny of Dragons campaign. CST Fri nights

**Tyranny of Dragons**
    **FG License:** DM has Ultimate. Yours can be free.
    **Game System:** D&D 5th Edition

**Time Zone:** US Central
    **Day of week and time:** Friday 5:00-9:00 pm CST
    **Game has already started, will be quick to catch you up to date:**
    **Planned Session Duration:** 4 hours with a 10 minute break roughly halfway in
    **Planned Session Frequency:** Weekly
    **Term:** Long term, running two campaigns tied together and then have another campaign already lined up for when we are done with this current one

**Text or Voice:** Voice required
    **Voice software used:** Discord
    **Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?** Yes. I stream live on Twitch and upload the videos to YouTube. Voice only no camera required.

**Roleplay & Combat mix:** 50/50 depending on players
    **Number of Players in game & needed:** Have 4 looking for 1-2 more
    **Character starting level & equipment:** Standard Array. PCs are level 4 currently. You will get starting gear and a few other pieces.
    **Character restrictions:** No homebrew, Some UA I will allow depending on what you want to do

**Details of your scenario:**
    Tyranny of Dragons. Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat
    Last edited by Engorgio; February 28th, 2020 at 11:22.

hello I got all the things needed to play and have a good time im brand new to fantasy grounds but I know how to play dnd 5e umm ill be their the whole way threw ive watched some videos online about FG just trying to have a good time hit me back and let me know whats up whenever you get my message. id be rolling up a bugbear monk named Dagii

Hi. I've been playing Fantasy Grounds on and off for a few years. I've DMed mostly, but I'm really interested in just being a player. I'm not really an edgy type of guy (more go-with-the-flow), so I'd mesh pretty well with the group direction.

I'm willing to play any class that complements the party. Since I've been mostly DMed, it's all fresh to me.

I work on Fridays, but I can be home before 5pm CT the overwhelming majority of Fridays.

I am interested in joining up! I know the program well and want to be a support player of some sort (Druid or life cleric). I am on CST and the time would fit well for me. I have run games before and willing to DM games if you ever get tired or it or need a break from it. I am looking for a good group to play with. Hit me up!

Interested also. long time player and dm

I am interested, if you have any spots open.
    Longtime tabletop rpg player, somewhat newer to 5e and FG

I am interested, if there's still spots available. Been playing and GMing 5e for 2-3 years.

Sounds like a fun campaign let me know if there are any spots open ^_^

Interested if you still have openings. Fairly new player, about a year. Some FG experience but nit a ton (though looking for more)

Thread Information