5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP Starting Lost Mine of Phandelver Sat 8pm EST

Good evening, I plan on hosting a game here shortly starting on Saturday. I am looking for possibly 3+ players, I have a few people already committed ready to go. We currently have a ranger, cleric, paladin, and possibly a bard. I unfortunately have been getting people to back out at the last minute. I would like to have at least a minimum of 4 to start the first night. We plan on meeting weekly at 8pm EST and play typically till 11pm EST. Let me know if you are wanting to participate. I plan on host several other campaigns after this one so I am looking to form a solid group.

Hey I would like to be part of this adventure. im brand new to fantasy grounds but know how to play dnd 5e im 27 chill friendly just looking to have a fun time. I also have discord hit me back whenever you see my message. an

I would love to join! I will send you a message!

Update on the looking for players, still have room for potential 2 more people, I have the Ultimate membership so you won't have to pay a subscription if you don't want to.

Hey there I'm new to FG (just picked it up and the phb) but i used to play 2e back in the day and many computerized D&D games in the decades since then . I'm 42 chill and have wanted to get back into tabletop for a while. Hit me up and lets get this thing rolling

Well final update, we are currently full. We had the first game this evening had 6 players for the first session. Might have potential 7 each session if everyone attends. Ill make another post if a spot becomes available in the event of life events forcing a player from the group. Thanks for all of the replies I wish I could get everyone involved, but unfortunately we formed a solid group to start. Good luck with everything and all future campaigns.

Thread Information