DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Snap to grid not turning off

When snap to grid is toggled to off, it's still snapping to grid.

Running Pathfinder 1e w/ official pathfinder theme

Thanks for reporting. I'm seeing some strangeness with the snap to grid toggle option too, though different than yours. I've filed FGU-913 for Carl to investigate. Also, I was able to workaround by closing and re-opening the image window after toggling the option.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I'm seeing some strangeness with the snap to grid toggle option too, though different than yours. I've filed FGU-913 for Carl to investigate. Also, I was able to workaround by closing and re-opening the image window after toggling the option.

Regards,
    JPG
    I cannot find the option to snap to grid. I've looked in Options (several times to be sure). I've also looked at the map options itself to no avail. Help please.

Right click on the map > Layers > Snap

Note this is the default setting so you shouldn't need to change it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Right click on the map > Layers > Snap

Note this is the default setting so you shouldn't need to change it.
    Thanks for that. I should have remembered that from Classic FG. I looked back at FGC and realized that I was just misunderstanding what it meant to "snap to grid."
    Last edited by Rillithis; March 22nd, 2020 at 15:58.

Thread Information