DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Custom Campaign [Discord][Ultimate License]

System: D&D 5th Edition
    License: Ultimate

Looking for a special campaign for you and your friends? Well you have come to the right place. For just $15/hr (split between all members of the group ) you can unlock your imagination and play in a world unlike any other.

A campaign designed just for you.

There is really no limit on what can be achieved. Want to visit Bard's Gate? or perhaps Waterdeep, or Baldur's Gate? or perhaps you want to be on the front edge of the frontier in the Borderlands? It can all happen.

Perhaps urban isn't your thing and you want to crawl through the tight spaces of the underworld. You want to face the drow? or escape from them? or perhaps you wanted to explore the infamous Dungeon of Graves? or dig your way through the Barrowmaze? Explore a forgotten dwarven stronghold or hunt for the worst creatures known to mankind.

Political intrigue more your style? Want to be a spy for the realm? Want to go on convert missions? Run a thieves' guild or make your coin by assassinating your target? It is all possible. Want to walk the Way of the Wicked? Or escape hell? Again totally up to you.

Every paid campaign is designed for you. (no modules used, everything created from your groups desires.) Then that campaign expands and happens around your characters actions. Ever felt confined by railroad tracks because 'the module' didn't cover that option? Expand your game and your minds with a custom campaign created just for you.
    About Me:
    I've been gaming for over 35 years, having started as a much younger man with the original AD&D Basic set. Since those times I've played and GM'ed in more games and campaigns than I could ever count. I've ran 1st, ed AD&D, 2nd Ed AD&D, 3.5 and 5e, Pathfinder, and many more. I run games on Myth-Weavers and via Fantasy Grounds, as well as multiple campaigns in real life. Just ask any of my players what you should expect.

If interested in a customized campaign for your group of 3-7 players just contact me. We will all have a nice group chat and discuss the type of campaign you wish to play, what level, expectations, times, etc. Then we will set up a schedule of play. Sessions can be as long or as short as you like. Remember this is your campaign. I'm just the referee.

Also if you have a campaign (from any system) that you would like have converted to play in 5e, that too can be arranged. Examples are below:

- Ptolus
    - Kingmaker
    - Rise of the Runelords
    - Carrion Crown
    - Dwimmermount
    - Castle Greyhawk
    - Barrowmaze
    - Keep on the Borderlands
    - The Black Monastery

- the choices are endless.

Want to speak to many players and gamer's that have already played in one of my campaigns? Just visit my discord channel.

https://discord.gg/HhcfdeP

I have a new client (3 players) that are playing Waterdeep: Dragon Heist/Mad Mage on Monday nights from 6pm - 9pm CST and are looking to add players. If you are interested in joining them please let me know. / $45 per session (split among all players)

Interested in your campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    I have a new client (3 players) that are playing Waterdeep: Dragon Heist/Mad Mage on Monday nights from 6pm - 9pm CST and are looking to add players. If you are interested in joining them please let me know. / $45 per session (split among all players)
    I'm very interested. Is there still an opening available?

Quote Originally Posted by UnamiStrain View Post
    I'm very interested. Is there still an opening available?
    Sorry, that one is already full. There is another 5e campaign forming for "Adventures in the Borderland Provinces". Check out my discord link above. The discussion for it is happening in #pro-dm

Posting interest for a Kingmaker game.

For those of you with groups looking for a DM that are ready to jump right into a 5e campaign I have put a list of campaigns together that can be run in 5e for your group to give everyone a larger catalog than just the WotC materials.

Here is the campaign catalog:
    https://www.kingdomofmorrain.com/Campaign_Catalog.pdf

$15 per hour, many dates still available especially during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenryr View Post
    Posting interest for a Kingmaker game.
    Only 2 spots left for the Kingmaker campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by bwatford View Post
    $15 per hour, many dates still available especially during the week.
    Is that per hour for the whole group, or per hour and per player? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frunobulax View Post
    Is that per hour for the whole group, or per hour and per player? Thanks.
    A 4 hour session is $60 split among the players.

Thread Information