5E Character Create Playlist

LFP - 2 Players for Continuing/Finishing Tomb of Annihilation and more?

PRINCES OF THE APOCALYPSE - Not ToA. My bad.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central (GMT -6)
    Day of week and time: Tuesday 6PM - 3-4 hours, depends on session.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Long

Roleplay & Combat mix: 30/70 - Our core player group of 3 aren't heavy on the roleplaying but honestly having someone who is would be cool.
    Number of Players in game needed: 2
    Character starting level & equipment: level 12 Per PHB - We're wanting to continue and potentially finish a Princes of the Apocalypse campaign and if it works out, start another one after. DM will start you out with gold and gear comparable to existing characters.
    Character restrictions: None, provided that it is a valid 5E resource and currently used in FG.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Teamspeak
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Hey all, we are currently looking for 2 players to add to the group of 3 that we already have from a previous campaign. We're currently level 12 in a Princes of the Apocalypse campaign and wanting to finish it up. If we party well and everyone is up to it we would carry the same group into a fresh campaign after.

General Campaign Rules:

1.) Show up.
    2.) Be cool.
    3.) The end.

Character Creation:

1. Stats - Roll 4d6, take the best 3 rolls. May re-roll one full stat.
    2. Any races, classes, backgrounds from any of the official books are allowed. Homebrew content can be used per DM approval.
    3. All characters will start at level 12.
    4. If a character dies, the player whose character died will be allowed to create a new one at a level that is the party average (rounded down)
    5. Must roll HP, cannot take average.

Any questions just let me know. We're wanting to start back up ASAP.

Thanks

-Nuke
    Last edited by Overnuke; February 24th, 2020 at 02:49.

Sound cool. I have to download teamspeak beforehand as I use discord only now but it should not be a problem. Otherwise I am veteran of FG and D&D 5e.
    The time work perfectly for me.
    I love to join and have some fun with ya.

Would be happy to join up and play with you folks. I have zero issues with RP and can jump into a lvl 12 character with no issues. I already have Team speak as well. I am laid back and work well with others. I am hoping to play a support class of some sort but willing to play anything. Let me know!

Newer to fg, but old to D&D, time works for me, have an ultimate license and a number of 5e resources. Discord and teamspeak literate. Thanks for your consideration

Thread Information