5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Where can you view core guides purchased at the store?

Can you view core guides that were purchased at the store. on the website or only within the game launcher?

If you mean modules that you have purchased then you can only view those within Fantasy Grounds.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

No I mean the DMguide, PHB and MM?

Blog Entries
    Yes, those are what FG calls modules. Those can only be viewed withing FG itself.

You will need to go into a 5E campaign (I assume this is for 5E D&D), then load the modules from the Library > Modules window. The content will then show up in two places; 1) in all the object lists (items,npcs, etc) or you can read them like a book from the Library window and selecting the product and then "Reference Manual".

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information