5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP Pathfinder 2e Saturdays 11am - 2 pm PST

Hell as the title says

I will be the GM, and i currently have 1 player. We are both very new so would prefer some flexibility on the rules just so we arent too bogged down. But we would like to play as close to RAW as possible. We are both avid fantasy readers, and would like to play out an epic game

11a to 2p Pacific falls within the 19:00-23:00 UTC time slot I brought up in my most recent thread here in Looking for Group. Since I'd be new to PF2e, sticking close to core is fine with me. Do you have any previous experience with game mastering in other or similar rule sets?
    You can find me on Steam and Discord.

I've ran groups before that have fallen apart pretty quickly. So a few one shots basically. I would certainly put myself in the novice GM category

The reasons behind a group falling apart early are rather numerous. Incompatibilities and commitment are usually the big ones. Seeing a player or GM leave can be disappointing/frustrating, especially when they opt to say nothing.

I'm down for making an effort, and seeing how you run things. Would you be open to me bringing a third player?

For sure man that would be 100% fine if you bring someone. We have some slight small tweaks that are added just for setting specific things were doing. If you have read Dune its similar to that the character has a still suit to help retain water as it's set in a desert region for now.

And like I said I'm new and so is the other player so we are trying not to be I intimidated so just go easy on us lol

I'm know I'm still learning about GMing games, myself. I also know that exposure to other styles and feedback can go a long way.

The goal of the game is for everyone to have fun. I don't plan on deliberately ruining it for anyone.

Were there any specific requirements such as a character introduction? Remember to get the general information about the campaign posted in this thread, too. Table access, and other pertinent player information beyond general campaign details should be provided via PM, too.

Well so far we only did 1 session but it was more or less a tutorial for us but we really like the idea so we would like to keep it going. Essentially we have a paladin who just graduated from a religious academy.

I shall work on a character introduction, then! You're using Paizo's pantheon, yes? Should I assume not Golarion, given your mention of Dune?

Hello! I'd love to get a little more information about your plans and such.
    1. How many players are you aiming for?
    2. What source material will be allowed? There is a particular character concept I've been looking to play, but it uses Lost Omens Character Guide ancestry stuff.
    3. Could you elaborate a little on the setting? For example, is the desert large enough that all of our characters will have been living in it for their whole lives? Are there any classes that don't fit in with the setting? Are there any large settlements, only small ones, nomadic caravans, etc? Is travelling common at all? What races are and are not around? Are dragons a thing in the setting?
    4. What sort of campaign are you looking to run? Sandbox vs on-rails, combat vs RP balance, any mystery or intrigue, those sorts of things.

I'm interested in this. I've played a handful of PF2 society games and really enjoy it...been looking for a more consistent campaign to get some more experience with the system.
    Pathfinder newb, looking for games Mon-Thurs, 5pm-11pm CST (-6). Call me for a good time!

Thread Information