Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

where are my steam purchased modules?

I have windows 10 and it seems the locations of files for this game and the SYNC does not work.

Is there any way to get this fixed or did I just lose hundred dollars of paid content?

Blog Entries
    You did not lose anything. If we can't help you, then you can reach out to [email protected] and they will be able to resolve anything we can't.

First, what doesn't work about the Steam Account Sync? (I assume that is what you mean by "SYNC".) Did you follow the instructions here? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...eamAccount.xcp

If so, or if after you do so FG is still not working, please check the following;
    Have you entered your license key correctly? This will be visible in the top right corner or the FG launch screen, it will show "v 3.3.9" or "v 3.3.9 Ultimate" if your key in entered correctly. If it shows "... Free" then you need to re-enter your license key as it was not registered correctly.

Next, have you entered your forum username and password under Settings and clicked 'Manage" to make sure they were accepted?

Then have you run an Update?

Then did you start a Campaign for the ruleset of the content you bought? Then did you load that content via the Library > Modules interface?

Please provide screen shots of anything that you are uncertain about.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Make sure you follow every step detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...count_To_Steam. Try it again, from the start, if it’s not working properly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I re-sync again and it confirmed it is sync.. As far as I can tell when I did the update again it seemed to be downloading modules.

But when I try to create a new campaign it does not show up no mater what ruleset is used.

Also, not sure where you enter the Steam login to check it, as it keeps going back only to the fantasy flight login!

Thanks. I am sure I screwed something up. lol.

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

You need to load your 5E campaign and then once the campaign has loaded, activate the modules you've purchased in the library.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You need to load your 5E campaign and then once the campaign has loaded, activate the modules you've purchased in the library.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    yep.. but the one I was looking for only shows up with 2nd edition rules. haha.. noob I am.. thanks for your help..

now.. TOEE is 2nd edition, how the heck can i convert this to a 5 edition game.. haha

Use this extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dule-Extension

This will allow you to open the module in 5e. The story and images etc will be fine but you'll need to add in monsters, treasures and items yourself since there are substantial differences in the way those work over the two systems.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have a related question. Is there a way to decide which modules, maps, tokens, etc. are downloaded locally? If I plan on playing a specific game, I don't want to have clutter with material from other games, for example.

Bought stuff on Steam, disabled the DLCs in the DLC Manager but once I linked the accounts and hit update, it seems to be downloading everything. For now I've cancelled but I don't see where, in Fantasy Grounds, I could select what I want to download and what I don't want to download.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    You download everything associated with your account.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    You download everything associated with your account.
    Quite illogical. But it is what it is.

Thread Information