5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Glad to see you are feeling good enought it sit upright and post!

2 things before I post on Enworld. Should I give a contact for you or just links to the message boards good enought?

And I don't think I'll put the link to FUM as I've tried to link to there in the past but you have to be a member to see the messages. Is that still true? I don't think that will work well for Enworld.

rv

Thanks Richvalle

Yep, glad to help.

Sigh... we're off the first page already on EnWorld. Man, that place is busy.

Sinkle, if you post an updated list of events/sponsers I'll update the thread and give it a little bump.

rv

I added an official post I also used at Dundjinni ...
    Only 20 seconds after I posted, that thread was on the 8th place from the top again LOL

LOL Well hopefully soon I will have the web page finished with the official announced sponsors (which is pretty impressive if I do say so myself), then we can post a link to it and perhaps that will drum up interest.

I posted on En forums a little bit to bump it as well. ;-)
    Last edited by Snikle; January 11th, 2007 at 05:44.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Simple 20?

Snik, have you tinkered with the Simple20 idea enough to run a game at the i-Con?

I probably could, though as I am a prime coordinator of the con, I am not sure how much time I will have leading up to it...will have to see.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

BIG UPDATE!

Just wanted to let you all know today we got notice today from two great companies in the VGT and RPG world on their support of iCon:

• Malhavoc Press - I am sure you all know who they are, here is the details from their site:
      Malhavoc Press is the publisher of the award-winning Book of Eldritch Might, Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved, and other d20 System roleplaying game titles. Hallmarks of Malhavoc products include unusual magic, monsters, and evocative game elements that go beyond traditional fantasy, as well as a mastery of the d20 System rules.
    • Digital Adventures - Kevin's excellent company that produces some of the best products for Fantasy Grounds, including many titles from Malhavoc Press's library.

Thank you to them and their support in our efforts to get iCon off the ground and make it a success, adding their names to our sponsor list definitely ups the ante a little!
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Another publisher has signed up to support iCon, Joseph Browning let me know that his company Expeditious Retreat Press has agreed to support iCon with a few products to be given away as prizes to participants.

Be sure to check out their line of products at: Expeditious Retreat Press (https://www.xrpshop.citymax.com/)

On another note, the official site is now up and live.
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

Thread Information