STAR TREK 2d20

Adding custom images and maps

I am afraid that this is a silly question, but I cannot add images from my drive to the campaigns, I copy the jpg or png file into the proper campaign folder, but it does not appear in the unity images/maps sidebar button. Am I doing something wrong?.

Drop the images into the images folder in FGdata. Then find the images in assets and drag them into the images and maps window to add them to your campaign. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...its+and+Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

This works differently than the current FG version, because the image records no longer have a one-to-one relationship with image files. (i.e. In FGU, you can have as many image assets on each image record as you want, or none at all.) So, all image files will show up in the Assets bag. Any files in the FGU data folder under images/tokens/portraits will show up in the Data bag in the Assets window; and any files in the campaign folder under images will show up in the Campaign bag in the Assets window. From there, you can drag and drop the assets onto the Images and Maps list to create an image record; or drag and drop the asset onto an existing image record window to add a new layer.

Regards,
    JPG

Yes!, ok thank you very much, I could do it!

I have the same issue as this in Classic. I drag the image into my images folder for the campaign that I have but it doesn't then appear under the Images & Maps folder. The image is a small jpg. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peterfdh View Post
    I have the same issue as this in Classic. I drag the image into my images folder for the campaign that I have but it doesn't then appear under the Images & Maps folder. The image is a small jpg. Any ideas?
    Hi peterfdh please post the image or a link to the image

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi peterfdh please post the image or a link to the image
    Interesting when I try to upload the image here. I'd saved it as a jpg when I downloaded it but I cannot upload it as it doesn't recognise the file type as a jpg. I'm afraid that I'm a bit of a novice at this...

It's https://images.livemint.com/rf/[email protected]
    Last edited by peterfdh; June 29th, 2020 at 15:04.

OK. I think I've got it. Opened the picture in Paint, resaved it as a png and now it works fine. Thanks Damned for getting me to focus on the pic rather than FG.

Thread Information