DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Busy Gaming Group - The Mighty Ones is looking to increase its numbers!

The Mighty Ones are expanding! We are a very active friendly group of players that spend far too much time role-playing, but there are just so many games and systems to fit into a week. As a result, we are seeking new members to join the mayhem! We currently have a long-running 5e campaign underway, and now have new DMs wanting to run games and fully blown campaigns in various systems.

We are laid back, none of us are rules lawyers, and we are very welcoming of both old and new players from across the globe. We also like to just hang out and chill in Discord outside of game sessions. Prefer people who "yes, and ..." instead of "yes, but ...", and who are able and willing to embrace a nat1 the same way as a nat20!

We have players and DM’s from the UK, Europe, and the USA. Some of the games we play are 5e, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Numenera. But we plan to run Traveller, Starfinder, Pathfinder in fact anything goes!

So, if you are a player looking for a home, or a DM looking for players. Look no further. Give us a try and get in touch!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

anything good for an aus player?

I've been looking to get into some games on FG as a player. I DM a regular group in person and never get to scratch the itch as a player. How do I get involved?

I am currently part of a group that does it in person where I have to skype into them which is great im not complaining at all its a blast. however... I still have this itch to play and our group is going to be having scheduling issues. How do I get involved into yalls group so I can maybe get a group on the regular. and are you all ok with homebrew content?

Looking to get into some games general been a GM so would be great to get some time as a player. Mainly play 5E but would also like to learn new systems.

if you send me a PM guys with you Discord.....
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Games - Savage Worlds, 5e, Traveller, RMC (MERP)
    Lover of old school RPG: Traveller, MERP, RMC, Cthuthu

Old man in the sea

I'm an old gamer who is 30+ years from my last tabletop game but looking to getting back again. I'm interested in D&D as well as Pathfinder. I do have family constraints but can work in a once a week time commitment with a serious group. I know I will have to relearn much of what I have forgotten but if you are willing to laugh at my mistakes I would love to join a group. Please let me know.

Any dnd 5e games have a spot open and what nights?

This sounds interesting. I enjoy many different systems, genres, and play styles. My regular in-person group mostly plays D&D 5e, so I'm especially interested in playing other systems online to mix things up. Savage Worlds would be fun, for example. I'm also planning to run some DCC games soon, in case folks would be interested in that.

I'm in the PST timezone and weeknight evenings would generally work well, as well as the occasional weekend mornings, afternoons, or evenings.

Sounds cool. Will you be setting up a FB group or some other way for people to connect? I’m in Japan but interested in making connections across Asia/Pacific time zones.

Thread Information