DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

GMT Online Gaming (UK Time)

Hello everyone

I hope that you are safe and well and like me waiting for the virus situation to become safe.

We have some online Fantasy Grounds games, mainly 5E, which may have some spaces.

Would suit players in the GMT time zone as our games start at 7pm GMT, finish time 10pm GMT.

Games run on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri & Sun.

Please send me a message if you would like to try and find a game with us.

Until then, stay safe & well.

Kind regards

Steve
    Enjoying tabletop and online role-play games as friends for happy memories.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesomerton View Post
    Hello everyone

I hope that you are safe and well and like me waiting for the virus situation to become safe.

We have some online Fantasy Grounds games, mainly 5E, which may have some spaces.

Would suit players in the GMT time zone as our games start at 7pm GMT, finish time 10pm GMT.

Games run on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri & Sun.

Please send me a message if you would like to try and find a game with us.

Until then, stay safe & well.

Kind regards

Steve
    Hey, is there room for a dm as well ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Hey, is there room for a dm as well ?
    They may be a spot, which game systems do you run and what type of experience do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by stevesomerton View Post
    They may be a spot, which game systems do you run and what type of experience do you have?
    I run D&D 5e mostly but I have experience with 2e as well. I have about 2 years of experience both with PBP and voice, both in about equal measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I run D&D 5e mostly but I have experience with 2e as well. I have about 2 years of experience both with PBP and voice, both in about equal measure.
    OK, I will send you a link to our Discord and we have chat about it.

Totally new to fantasy grounds looking to join a game to enjoy and learn at the same time . I live in the UK , I played D&D many years ago and want to get back into it , I watch critical roll on you tube so I know general stuff about the game but still have much to learn . My aim is to start off with a few games and when I feel I have learned enough I would be happy to run some games myself . So if you have room for a newbie that would be great , but understand if your looking for more experienced players .

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Wobbles View Post
    Totally new to fantasy grounds looking to join a game to enjoy and learn at the same time . I live in the UK , I played D&D many years ago and want to get back into it , I watch critical roll on you tube so I know general stuff about the game but still have much to learn . My aim is to start off with a few games and when I feel I have learned enough I would be happy to run some games myself . So if you have room for a newbie that would be great , but understand if your looking for more experienced players .
    I will send you a message with a link so we can discuss.

Thank you for all the messages, please be aware that we are only looking for players from the GMT Time Zone as these games are to help with people going through the lock down period due to Covid-19.

Thanks.

Just to confirm Woody Wobbles = Jazy from last night although you may have guessed that already and ill be joining the game tonight hope to see you online later .

Sure, speak with the GM and get a character rolled up.

Thread Information