DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Party Sheet - Character Info Obscured by HP Bar

I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll start here - This issue is particular to FG UNITY, but also particular to the Pathfinder 2e Ruleset. When I drag a character into the party sheet, the initial display is obscured by what appears to be the health/HP bar overflowing its bounds. I can correct by setting the characters HP to 0 and then back. When the campaign is reloaded, I have to do this again. Here's a capture of what I'm seeing...

PartySheet.jpg

Edit: I'm running the latest build as of this post and I'm on the Mac Client with a late model MacBook Pro running fully patched macOS Catalina.
    Last edited by Aventhar; February 18th, 2020 at 15:18.

I'm hesitating to cross post - Should this report have been posted to the PF2 forum instead?

No, this is the correct forum to be posting Unity issues on.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've just pushed an update for multiple rulesets that should address the health bar issue in party sheets. Make sure to run an Update, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Confirmed -this is working properly after update! Thank You!

Thread Information