Starfinder Playlist

Doubt about LOS limitations

I would like to know if there is a vision vision limit for the characters, such as dark vision 60ft, or light emitters, such as a torch or lamp?

Not at initial release, no. But it is on the dev’s radar for the future.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not at initial release, no. But it is on the dev’s radar for the future.
    Thank you, I am looking forward to future news.

And how about shared vision? Is it considered? At the moment I can't have one token for the entire party with LOS enabled?
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

The LOS is on a per token basis. So if you have one token then all that you'll see is the LOS from that token's perspective. Remember this is Line of Sight; that is what can this token see in terms of enemies or features directly in the line of that token's sight. It isn't a light source.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

A player can also click on other tokens when he has control over that (like other player tokens which are controlled by everyone per standard definition), then that player can see its LoS. By selecting multiple tokens you get a collected/summed up LoS

In the right-click radial menu you can also change which tokens can contribute to the party vision (i.e. which tokens can be clicked by players to see its LoS )

Thread Information