Game System: Pathfinder 1e

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sunday @ 12:30pm

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, Weekly
    Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Both, but mostly Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 Tense battles, story driven, exploration, roleplay as much or as little as you like
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3-4 players need 1-2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: new characters coming in are 8th level, starting gold is 33k
    Character restrictions: Restricted to Paizo classes and archetypes, just explain to GM what you want

This is an ongoing campaign going on for roughly 8 months or so.

Details of your scenario: A destructive group has decimated the party's town and creatures far too powerful to deal with have currently invaded the island the town sat within. The party is currently searching for a way to defeat this group if for no other reason than revenge, than to stop them from doing any more harm to the world. Fantasy Setting. Expectations from GM are to spend time reading about your class and how it works and to have Patience with technology as we will be running FGU beta.
    Last edited by Copernicus219; March 7th, 2020 at 15:43.

I'm interested in joining. What kind of homebrews you have been using?

count me in. i'd be interested to see what you've got brewing.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    count me in. i'd be interested to see what you've got brewing.
    Hey, your name sounds familiar ��

Shoot me a message on discord and I'll invite you to the channel

Still looking for a player, let me know a little about yourself and what you're looking for here or in a DM.

@zoltanus and @ tahl_liadon let me know if either of you are still interested. Let me know what you're looking for in a game. Mine tend to be heavy combat a lot of times, so keep that in mind.

my schedule has changed since this lfp. i won’t be able to make it. thx for looping back.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Still looking to add a player. Now is a great time to jump in. Players are higher level which characters are more fun to play and just got several new players due to time switch. Can jump in tomorrow's game if you respond soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    Still looking to add a player. Now is a great time to jump in. Players are higher level which characters are more fun to play and just got several new players due to time switch. Can jump in tomorrow's game if you respond soon enough.
    Not sure if you are still looking for players. But I'm looking to dive into a new game and this works with my scheduale.

Quote Originally Posted by phact0rri View Post
    Not sure if you are still looking for players. But I'm looking to dive into a new game and this works with my scheduale.
    Sent you a DM with my discord.

Thread Information