Starfinder Playlist

LFG 2 Players Available Sundays MST US Time Zone

Howdy folks! We are two players who are looking to join a group, whether for a one shot or something more long term.

FG License:We both have Standard
    Time Zone: Mountain Time USA
    Availability: Any time on Sundays, open to any schedule (weekly, every 2 weeks, etc)
    Term: Any, will join one shots or we are open to meeting a long term group
    Voice: We can voice chat
    Game System Preferred: Newer to TTRPGS so open to anything, 5th edition preferred, also PF1/2e
    Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1, D&D5e mainly
    FG Experience: I have messed around with the basics but have never actually played a game on it.
    Character Type Preferred: Open to filling any roles, but magical styles are our main interest.
    About us: We are parents who are trying to meet new people and squeeze more tabletop RPG into our lives.

Hey there,
    I'm also looking for a group, and Sundays are also a good time for me. I'm looking for a weekly group as well.
    I'm new to FG but have been a D&D player since about 1980. Recently got some 5E rules and am eager to play again.

I'm a PST player but on Sundays the time zones don't much matter.

Just thought I'd drop a note here in the event you find a DM but may need another player.

me and one more person are looking for entry level campaigns so we can get used to using this software. also have not played D&D since 3.5 and we are trying to get back into the swing of things. Looking forward to your response and thanks for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHighKing View Post
    Howdy folks! We are two players who are looking to join a group, whether for a one shot or something more long term.

FG License:We both have Standard
    Time Zone: Mountain Time USA
    Availability: Any time on Sundays, open to any schedule (weekly, every 2 weeks, etc)
    Term: Any, will join one shots or we are open to meeting a long term group
    Voice: We can voice chat
    Game System Preferred: Newer to TTRPGS so open to anything, 5th edition preferred, also PF1/2e
    Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1, D&D5e mainly
    FG Experience: I have messed around with the basics but have never actually played a game on it.
    Character Type Preferred: Open to filling any roles, but magical styles are our main interest.
    About us: We are parents who are trying to meet new people and squeeze more tabletop RPG into our lives.
    I think you might fit our group - let me know if interested
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...day-afternoons

Thread Information