DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking for 5e players for casual games

I have two players already and looking for one or two more to round out a group. The issue I’ve been having is of course people being able to schedule anything so our group has gotten been knocked down to two people that can reliably play. Looking for players that can commit to a time that works and not back out 9/10 times the day before. We play causal games with a lot of house ruling and home brew. Most ideas are given a green light and at least tried. Also looking to bring more actual role playing to my games so bonus if you enjoy the story and talking to NPCs in character.
    We try to play once a week in the evenings. Eastern US time.

Hey ifrit! Yeah, i'm very interested, just got out of a campaign cuz dm had scheduling issues. so I am itching to play. long time player, dabbled at dm'ing (never on fg). i'm also on east coast, so I hope that helps.

Im interested! I'm pacific coast.

I would be interested. I would like to try a mystic class, but could go with Wiz, Sorc, or cleric as needed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ifrit8054 View Post
    I have two players already and looking for one or two more to round out a group. The issue I’ve been having is of course people being able to schedule anything so our group has gotten been knocked down to two people that can reliably play. Looking for players that can commit to a time that works and not back out 9/10 times the day before. We play causal games with a lot of house ruling and home brew. Most ideas are given a green light and at least tried. Also looking to bring more actual role playing to my games so bonus if you enjoy the story and talking to NPCs in character.
    We try to play once a week in the evenings. Eastern US time.
    Hi ifrit8054

Please can you post some details including Fantasy Grounds License required.

thanks!

interested depends on time im central.

Would be interested myself, i'm west coast though. Hopefully it can work out.

what time and day would u be playing the only day i cannt play thursdays till after 830 central time. i work till 730 ish every other day if u need a player, Im usually a cleric or paly. cleric is life domain. paly tempest or war.

My name is Daniel.
    Hi. I'm available for your game. I'm just a bit disabled (physical) and have lots of time to spend on FG. Not new to D&D but new'ish to FG.

Currently playing a game with an old friend every Monday from 7 to 10pm and still learning FG. I am using the free license but willing to upgrade. Why would someone need an ultimate license? Does that come with all the books?

Thread Information