5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Princes of the Apocalypse (8am-11am Saturdays GMT+10)

FG License: I have a full license
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: GMT +10
    Day of week and time: Saturday mornings, however this ends up being Friday night for most US players. Here's a countdown until the next game: https://a.chronus.eu/19267C8
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly / 3 hour sessions
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Will not be recorded or live-streamed

Roleplay & Combat mix: Fairly even mix, however some sessions might be all roleplay or all combat depending on the place in the module.
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 3 players and need another 2.
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 2nd level with 1 magic item under 4k, etc.
    Character restrictions: i.e. Only core races and classes, or non-Magic world, etc.

Details of your scenario: The scenario is Princes of the Apocalypse which is a WotC published module.

Abolish an Ancient Evil Threatening Devastation in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design

I am a easy going DM who doesn't try to overdo things. I believe the role of the DM is to simply adjudicate the players actions and run the non-player characters. The story is told by the player's choices and actions. I tend to stay in character to the NPCs so their is a chance that you'll end up in over your head.

Link to Game Calendar page: doesn't work at the moment.
    Last edited by JayKay556; February 17th, 2020 at 00:45.

Hi All,

Still looking for 1-2 players.

Cheers.

Sounds like fun. I loved the Temple of Elemental Evil for AD&D back in the late 80's I think it was? Anyway, if there's still a spot let me know!

I was able to get the spots filled, but I'll let you know if they don't work out.

I'm keen if you have a spot open...

Thread Information