FG Spreadshirt Swag

Guide: Port-forwarding How-to: Cox Panoramic Wifi

(Updated July 12, 2021)

For customers of Cox High-Speed Internet:

Manage your Panoramic Wifi settings by logging into the following website using your Cox customer credentials (from a device connected to the Panoramic gateway by either LAN or wifi):

https://wifi.cox.com/network

Under Network Devices, click on Gateway, then click on the listing for the computer that will host Fantasy Grounds.

Assign your FG computer to a profile (e.g., Household) if it's not already assigned to one.

Now go to https://wifi.cox.com/network/advanced-settings

Click Port Forwarding, then Add Port Forward.

Select your device (FG computer) from the top dropdown, then Manual Setup from the next dropdown.

Port number: 1802
    Protocol: TCP

Click the "Next" button.

That's it!

[Note: This will NOT work for devices that only use IPv6.]

-----

Start FG and click either Load Campaign or Create New Campaign to use the connection test.

Wishing you SUCCESS.

If you take the next step and actually open an FG campaign, you can also use this site to check port 1802:

https://canyouseeme.org

-----

Brief instructions for the Cox wifi app:

On the home page (Overview) click "View Network Details."
    Near the top of the next page, click "See Network."
    On the next page, click "Advanced Settings."
    Should be obvious from there on.

Port number: 1802
    Protocol: TCP
    Last edited by k410; July 12th, 2021 at 20:47. Reason: Added instructions for Cox wifi app.

Could a mod put "(Guide)" or "Guide:" at the start of the subject line to make it clear this has instructions rather than a plea for help?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k410 View Post
    Could a mod put "(Guide)" or "Guide:" at the start of the subject line to make it clear this has instructions rather than a plea for help?
    Done

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Im just another spammer
    Last edited by damned; July 17th, 2021 at 03:47.

I'm glad you replied, because I have been meaning to check the OP to make sure it is still accurate (i.e., in case Cox changed something on their side).

Cox also has a phone app to manage the Panoramic wifi router, which can also be used to manage port forwarding. I added a few lines about that at the bottom of the OP.
    Last edited by k410; July 12th, 2021 at 20:43.

Thread Information