DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - 1-2 Players, 5E Hombrew Game, Mondays Bi-weekly 8PM-12AM EST

License: Ultimate
    System: DND5e
    Theme: High Fantasy
    Campaign: Skyfall (Homebrew Campaign)
    When: Mondays Every Other Week 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST (We usually end around 11, but keep this time just in case)
    Next Session: Feb 24th
    Voice and Text: Discord
    Character Creation Info: Level 8, Official WOTC content (with some setting restrictions), 27 Point Buy

Greetings Adventurers,

Skyfall is a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons campaign set in the homebrewed world of Calara. This is the second campaign set in this world, where there are currently three active players, a ratfolk (Hombrewed Race) paladin, a tabaxi rogue, and a half-elf bard are continuing their adventures from the first campaign (Or arc) - Nova Aera.

https://calara.harmoniousgeek.com - A wiki (Work in progress but has plenty of info already).

The games are run every other monday (Tomorrow- certainly would not need to start tomorrow) at 8PM EST and we generally end before midnight. I believe in having the players create parts of the world that are relevant to their character, and so during the character creation process I may ask a lot about where your character is from so we can add it to the world etc. However if you want to use some of the information we already have set we can work that out too.

You would be starting out at level 8. We tend to favor creating exciting roleplaying and character development over battles and grinding (though we do strike a balance). We are pretty laid back in session as the ultimate goal is for everyone to have a good time. Also I suppose I should mention our ages range from mid-20s-30s so I would recommend a similar general age range. (Under 20 need not apply)

If this at all sounds interesting to you, I want to hear from you: Please fill out the following form: https://forms.gle/qMtZ3w5cWbctqGMy7

Please note, if you cannot commit to the time above, please do not respond, we really are looking for people who can commit long-term.

From there, I will set up a brief interview and we will go from there.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by LastUrsa; February 18th, 2020 at 01:37.

Bumping this thread one last time to see if anyone else might be interested, fill out the form and let me know. Thanks!

Hi how many spots remaining? My current DM and I are looking for some games where he can play as well.

Just found this post today. I have filled out the form.

Thread Information