DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Why do the token selection and image sharing context options have the same icon?

It's annoyingly confusing during regular play. I'm terrible at remembering which one is which. Is it possible it's not supposed to be this way and I have a bug?
    Last edited by CatDadCode; February 8th, 2020 at 22:05.

Blog Entries
    That's the way it is. I just mouse over and let the pop up tell me which is which. But yes, they probably should have unique icons. I just don't think anyone has ever commented on it before

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well at least it's not a bug. I would love to see this changed if possible. It's such a minor thing but it keeps tripping me up, lol

The problem is that changing the icon requires updating every single ruleset to have that new icon added; which takes a fair amount of graphic and dev time. So, icons get re-used.

That being said, we already have some radial menu theming changes in the plans, but haven't had time to push them out yet.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information