STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: 2E Question

I usually just add Debug calls in each function, so that I can tell which one is called. It looks like it must be overriding. I can't remember what the specific issue was that we came across, since it's been quite a while. If it seems to be working, then keep moving along.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you. Yeah, that’s what I did. Just wanted to make sure the case I did that employee dragging the on is over would have hit that code if not for override (in case that wasn’t right path)

Of course, as I type this I realize can check fast by loading 5E with that same modified core Roy and device to see if THEN (no override - well will check to make sure 5e doesn’t hehe) see if her the “***” version of the call. Talking/typing helps me think clearer lol

Gracias.

Verified.

It seems the overriding isn't the issue you recall.
    I ran it under 5E with same commented CoreRPG and when I dragged Invis effect to my char in CT, it logged the same message as above but with the "*** prefix this time to indicate that dragging the Invis effect was all I needed to test it in 2E so I need more look further.

Thanks again.

Thread Information