STAR TREK 2d20

Downloaded modules from DMSGuild syncing

Is there anyway to get items marked to update for modules that you buy from DMSGuild but are also found in the Smiteworks or Steam store pages to sync if they are ever updated?

I bought all of the Mini-Dungeons for 5E (the 30 of them) a long time back when they were on sale (funny enough I actually ended up buying them twice, once from DMSGuild and the other time from DriveThruRPG as i didn't pay attention to what I had already).

I was hoping there was a way to get them to be able to sync if they are ever updated for anything.

Thanks.

Nope, all modules are downloaded and updated from Smiteworks. The only linking that is done is with Steam and Paizo. There's no link currently for anywhere else.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You could email [email protected] and ask them nicely if it's possible to link them. Provide proof of your purchases and they may be able to do it for you. No guarantee though...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

thanks for the info. i will try

Thread Information