DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    thanks MacDork

specifically the main issue occurs with the 5E default theme
    the frame i will fix in the next release but the 5E one will have to wait until further down the track - for various reasons.
    let me know any thoughts once you have started using it

Blog Entries
    Hi guys,

Ive uploaded the next version of this tool.

Ive fixed some of the formatting but the default 5E theme still has some heading artitacts present.

The big change in this build is that players can append notes to the PC Notes field and these will update the master record.

Please note there is an issue here if two players try to edit the field at the same time. Im testing some options here.

The update will not affect any existing data.

I love the idea of this extension, but having to re-type all the data that I see you've already done is a bummer. I know you have to comply with copyright limitations, so I'm not faulting you.

The thought of having all of this, well-organized, in a different module that I can re-use in different campaigns, is a huge help. Thank you for this!

I thought it was a great extension, but I would like to know if with it I can set up trade in my city (taverns, blacksmiths, carpenters and so on) and more I will have the ability to allow my players to have their money automatically converted in the case of games with more than one type of nickname, will I be able to create services and items to be purchased by players at my tables and in doing so, have the item added and their money reduced?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I thought it was a great extension, but I would like to know if with it I can set up trade in my city (taverns, blacksmiths, carpenters and so on) and more I will have the ability to allow my players to have their money automatically converted in the case of games with more than one type of nickname, will I be able to create services and items to be purchased by players at my tables and in doing so, have the item added and their money reduced?
    There is no shop function and I have little interest in building one.

Thanks Damned!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There is no shop function and I have little interest in building one.
    I might be wrong, but since all the fields are formatted text fields that you can put links in, couldn't a person build their own parcel-shop?

That is, create an entry for a particular shop in a town as a location, then have links to negative-money parcels with items in them so that they player can drag over the link into their inventory and it automatically deducts 50gp and adds 1 healing potion at the same time?

I don't see why any additional work by damned would be needed.

That's why I love the community, thanks to your idea I can have a trade and the negative value can be deducted from the total player, but after performing the tests I found that the negative values ​​don't work very well or I did something wrong.

That's why I love the community, thanks to your idea I can have a trade and the negative value can be deducted from the total player, but after performing the tests I found that the negative values ​​don't work very well or I did something wrong.
    The negative values don't automatically convert from one coin type to another. If the player doesn't have 50gp, but has 5pp ... for instance.

So did it work if there was enough funds. I havent been able to get on and try this.

Thread Information