FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG STARFINDER/D&D5e EST Noobs welcome!

I would like to join another game either Starfinder or D&D 5e. I can GM but I don't have the books installed for either but I have the Standard edition and you would just need the Standard edition as well. I have the free time to add any info to FG for the characters. I play homebrew campaigns and will end up playing a character with you. He won't outshine anyone. The way I look at it is the group is the main character in the story. I always start at lvl one, but as I get to know each character and the way someone plays them I end up giving items that fit the character. I will even work in rewards/traps based on this as well.

I am free most nights after 7pm EST just not Wed I have another game going.
    Last edited by chronoknight420; February 8th, 2020 at 18:32.

Ive been looking for a group to play starfinder with for a couple weeks. My ideal time would be Mondays after 7pm. I've never played before, I have some experience with DND 5e, and I own the starfinder core rule book, but that's all.
    I have fantasy grounds pro and the core rulebook installed, so I could run a game, probably just one of the existing adventure paths

ive been looking for a dm. i have some players who want to do a campaign. eastern time zone. newbies. i'm currently dm'ing on alternating sundays and wanting to play a character finally.

Myself and couple other players are looking for a mid week - too

Thread Information