FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFM Age of Ashes ( Fresh campaign) Tuesdays @ 8 pm EST

FG License: I have the Standard license ( you need Standard license to play )
    Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays @ 8:00 pm EST
    If new game, planned start date: Tuesday February 11th
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Each session is going to be around 3 and half hours
    Term: This campaign is going to take you all the way to level 20

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: NO

Roleplay & Combat mix: As presented in the book
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6
    Character starting level & equipment: Everyone starts at level 1. You start with 15 GP which you can use to buy your equipment
    Character restrictions: Core Ancestries only. Archetypes will ONLY become available as story / campaign rewards.

Details of your scenario: Even though PF2e is a fairly new system, I have already ran and completed a couple of campaigns as a GM. I am very familiar with the rules and I plan to run this campaign as it is written in the book. This is a great campaign for people that want to play OR learn to play the game as the developers intended. Combat and social encounters will be challenging and rewarding. Every monster or situation you face will feel unique. Choices will have consequences, both great and small. In addition, this is a great campaign to experience all the great things that PF2e has to offer. You will be able to fully grow and develop your character as it progresses through a magnificent story ( all the way to level 20 !! )

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3763

We are going to use all the published books for Pathfinder 2nd edition. You will be able to select Feats, Spells, Items, etc. from those books as long as the choices you make are consistent with the campaign and your character backstory.

Group is full for now. Will reopen this thread if a spot becomes available

A spot is available. Campaign will start next Tuesday at 8 pm ET. You would be our sixth player in the group. Please apply if interested

What exactly are you looking for class wise?

You play the class you want to play.
    While it is true that a a group with balanced roles is preferred, there are different ways to achieve these roles other than class feats. Items, consumables, Skill improvements, general feats, etc.

If you are still taking applications for the spot, I'd love to put in for it; the timing works out wonderfully for me. As far as characters, I've got a half-dozen concepts in mind and would be happy to pick something based in part on the current party composition. I also just like to avoid stepping on anyone's toes by accidentally coming in with a class or concept they are already doing.

The one concept I'd like to try most at the moment wouldn't really be doable with your restrictions on ancestries and archetypes, but I've got the rough outline of the character concept and a character description at this link (so as not to clutter this thread) in case you find it acceptable. Beyond that, Druid, Bard, and Cleric are probably the ones I'm most interested in playing next, but I wouldn't mind at all going with a Wizard, Fighter, Ranger, or Sorcerer. I don't have a lot of interest in an Alchemist at the moment, and I've already played both Champion and Rogue quite a bit, so I would prefer to avoid those three.

Group is back to full. Will reopen thread if a spot becomes available later on

Thread Information