DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Trying to build a sub-chart for a table....

I have an encounter table. It has a list of monster types. From there in a 2nd column I say the name of my sub-chart... Like [1d10x][ChickenTypes]

This gives me like 1-10 chicken types. But I just want one... So I tried [1d1x]... Nothing.... [1d2x] I get three.... So how can I just get one?
    Gaming since '93 - DMing since '05 - Ultimate License holder
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

[My Table] calls your table once [ndnx] calls your table ndn times; [nx] calls the table n times.

So the short answer is just have [ChickenTypes] and that will call the table ChickenTypes once
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Interesting... I've tested that too and It doesn't roll for chickens. Maybe I just need to play around with it some more. Do you normally drag the table shield and drop it into the column during creation or just type [ChickenTypes]? Thanks for the help Zacchaeus
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

If you want to roll on a sub table you can either drag the table you want to roll on into the column or type the table's name in square brackets and then add the nuimber of times you want it to roll. Your sub table would then have the link to the NPCs that you wan to include in the encounter.

See attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 6th, 2020 at 12:57.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! I tested it at lunch and it worked great!
    Games willing to run:
    Savage Worlds
    3.5e DnD
    5e DnD
    Castles and Crusades

Thread Information