DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    You are right, I just assumed such information would be kept up to date for people to look over. Maybe it is, I just missed it..you've seen how successful my searches have been so far. Sorry. I will obtain the dedicated IP address and move forward from there. Thanks

Once you have a dedicated IP address add on for PureVPN, the steps to use it are:

1) With FG completely closed, start up PureVPN and connect to your dedicated IP address. You should have instructions from PureVPN on how to do this.
    2) Once connected to PureVPN using your dedicated IP address, check that the PureVN network connection is being shown as private and not public.
    3) Verify that PureVPN is showing your IP address as the one you expect - i.e. your specific dedicated IP address. Wait until PureVPN is showing this IP address. If it shows a different once then you probably haven't setup your dedicated IP settings correctly.
    4) Start UP Fantasy Grounds. On the Load Campaign screen, in the Address Information section, click the "<<click to retrieve>>" field to show the external IP address. This should be your PureVPN dedicated IP address.
    5) Run your FG connection test.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information