STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Kuro Rpg

Kuro Rpg

Hi to all
    I searched the forum and could not find any posts, so please, if anyone already asked this, correct me
    Does anyone made or is working on a Kuro ruleset? I would love to start a small test game to introduce the setting to my group and would love if i could use FG to do this
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Blog Entries
    Nothing I've heard of. I think you'll have to use CoreRPG or MoreCore to run it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

How close is Kuro to Yggdrasill / Keltia? I've done an Yggdrasill ruleset, available below.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thanks Valarian
    It seems very similar in some things but i cannot say more just by looking at the sheets, because i don't know Yggdrasill
    Kuro is divided in three parts and changes as you advance in the setting and because of that it adds more stuff to the game...but i guess i will only play the first part of the game
    It only uses D6's, can you check it out friend? I guess its easy because you know Yggdrasill
    Big Hugs
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

No. The dice mechanic is different then. Yggdrasill and Keltia uses d10s.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Dice rolling has some peculiarities that would need a custom extension to handle. More Core would be best to use as it lets you do exploding dice. Trouble is is that a die can explode on not just a roll of 6 sometimes and roll 4 is shi and very bad luck. An a player can chose to not roll a die that explodes if they don't want to risk getting a shi.

Side comment. if your using the English version of Kuro it has a bunch of errors, especially in the combat rules, and some things got changes and additions in the English version. Cubicle 7's old forum did have an Errata & FAQ thread that had all of that consolidated. I've got my FAQ and errata file somewhere, never finished all the Tensai FAQs as Cubicle 7 opted to end the translated game lines and the forum was going away shortly after Tensai got released. So my file has some raw notes and rough French to English stuff in the Tensai section.

The English PDF of Makkuro also never got updated with the corrections in the print version of it.

Thank you friend like i said i will only play the first book (its more funny) but i have them all
    If you find those erratas can you share it with me please?
    Thanks

Sure I know I have them burned on to a disk or on a flash drive just need to look for them over the weekend. I also have a lot of the French fan stuff that was done for the game if you want that also. The French an modules and stuff look almost like official releases as the publisher let them have assets. You can translate the text via google on them if you want more adventures. I'll upload everything to a drop box file.

I listed in the English credits of the 2nd and 3rd books in the series as a proof reader and for bring over some stuff from from the french forums, etc.

Thank you so much and French is not a problem to me
    Big Hugs

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Thank you so much and French is not a problem to me
    Big Hugs
    I found all the french fan stuff files and will upload them to a drobbox file for you the files for just the French stuff is over 200MB. The errata & FAQ is fro the English version is in 4 files (I was trying to clean it up and finish the FAQs but never got around to it so check all 4 files. I didn't save the Japanese English terms additions and corrections post I did on the forum. I'll try and wayback the forum and see if I can get the info and cut and paste it into a word filet. I also have a 2 page NBOS character sheet I did for NBOS character sheet designer.

Will send you a PM when I get everything uploaded. My net access has been limited and my laptop had and is still having some tech problems DVD drive died last weekend and the replacement just arrived and is having driver problems that caused my computer to not want to start several times and has caused some unexpected shut downs.

Thread Information