STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    In the meantime, what exactly does the character ">" mean in that effect?

Thank you! Very appreciated. Clear examples like what you did in your previous videos of all the different possibilities would be great! I think that for Ikeal it's so easy that he thinks it's the same for all of and basically he is over estimated ou level of knowledge...in my case anyway:-(. I get the basics and can implement a certain number of things but when the logic gets a bit too complicated I lack the tools to get FG to do what I want it to.

I have finally updated Savage Worlds Effect documentation on FG Wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Worlds_Effects
    Sorry it took so long. I have been having break and focusing my time on other matters lately.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by rlorite View Post
    In the meantime, what exactly does the character ">" mean in that effect?
    > is notation for Attack specific effects, read more from here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ct_expressions
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Thanks so much Ikael! Hopefully, this reduces the number of threads here and similar questions on Discord that you have to field.

Thank you Ikael! I appreciate the time and dedication this must take. Now all I need is a video from Doswelk do really fully understand where and how to apply all these...The basic ones are easy but some I have a hard time with. Not sure I'm putting them in the right place to get the correct automation. let's wait for this video and see...

Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to implement the Rifts PDF to my SWADE FG. I have figured out a couple of the commands but I'm strugling with others like adding Strength to a Power Armor. I tried [Strenght d12+4] and [Str d12+4] but when I equip it and do a Strength test with the character it just rolls his normal strength. There are also a bunch of power armors that have a strength number and hand to hand stats...Can you help? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by rgk13 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I'm trying to implement the Rifts PDF to my SWADE FG. I have figured out a couple of the commands but I'm strugling with others like adding Strength to a Power Armor. I tried [Strenght d12+4] and [Str d12+4] but when I equip it and do a Strength test with the character it just rolls his normal strength. There are also a bunch of power armors that have a strength number and hand to hand stats...Can you help? Thank you.
    [Strength = 9d] should do it. 1d = d4, 2d = d6, 5d = d12, 9d = d12+4

OHHHHHHH! Thank you for that. I just had not figured out that past.

Hey Ikael, I have a question and I'm hopping you can help. I started creating modules to put all my Rifts stuff in my SWADE campaing. I created modules using /export for edges, hindrances, Story...you get the idea. When I want to add stuff to one of my modules, I can create the item and add it to my module (Example Edges) but it does not include it with the created module it just creates the item as a stand alone. Anyway I can get the newly created stuff to be included in my general module? If I try to do /export on my newly creted items to add them to a module it just erases the old stuff and replaces it with the new. Thank you for whatever help you can give.

Thread Information