5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

My FG can't handle math, is it an extension?

Was testing out an effect on my PC that's about to get Immunity to criticals, so i decided to test it with our warlock hexblade with an eldritch smite critical... Something felt off about the math... Recently I've felt that way about dual/triple type damage spells interacting with resistance too. (IE: Destructive Wave on a raging barbarian, Flame Strike on a Tiefling...

Apparently FG can't add the results properly... They end up balancing the other damage type error, but that breaks the resistance and immunity effects from being 100% right. I'll post some images... This has been happening for some weeks now, maybe it is an extension?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Blog Entries
    Please test with no extensions and see if the issue persists. If it does not, re-enable your extensions one-by-one until you identify which extension or combination of extensions is causing the conflict. Also, it helps if you let us know what ruleset you are using. And in this case screen shots of what effects you have active would also help (after you eliminate extensions being the issue).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

When it's 5e: I remember someone reporting that there is some bug with multiple different damage types and their crits (the damage numbers are not calculated correctly). Maybe it is the same bug? (also a bit similar things in 3.5 but slightly different and I doubt that it is about that)

Indeed, this is a known issue. It's on the list but will not be a high priority at this time I fear.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

To me this looks like the coloring/displaying of the dice is wrong.

In your screenshots from left to right:
    1 die + number at end slashing,magic
    4 dice force
    1 die slashing,magic,critical
    4 dice force,critical

This would make sense and add up to the correct values.
    damage.jpg

Same bug without extensions (5E).

Damage to Banshee should be 9 instead of 7 (immune to necrotic)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Same here:

crit.png

It is not just a display issue. The banshee is not getting the right amount of damage.
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

Thread Information